Tuning S410 extra FAC replacement fill nozzle adaptor

I have an older AA s410 that I bought back in 03...pre safety. RAW sent me a new nozzle/fill valve(I don't know exactly what to call it). When I took a look at it, it just didn't look big enough. Additionally, even though the gauge read 75bar, it was totally empty. So, yes there must be a leaky seal somewhere. My friend who has about eleventy-seven guns, helped me "try" to put the new one on. It just isn't right, the threads don't match and it is too small to fit. I looked to see if there is a video for this conversion. I'm wondering if we missed something, or did they just send the wrong part. The instructions in the bag say its for an Air Arms. Does the 510 have a different size of threads, maybe they sent me one of those by accident? I'm going to call RAW back tomorrow, but I thought I'd post here just in case one of you guys have experience with this kind of problem. Thanks in advance for your help/advice.

10B48650-6B2E-41F9-906B-CF02C20EEB3B.1629147223.jpeg

Here is a pic. The old part is on left, new one on the right. Obviously not a correct part. Called RAW, they said to send them the gun. If one of you can point me to a place to order the right part, I may not have to ship the gun to anyone. 

They obviously sent the wrong part. 

A friend of mine has an old S410 that uses the leak prone Parker style fill adapter. I checked out Best Fittings which sells an adapter setup that uses a female threaded adapter that terminates in a male foster. It costs around £75 plus shipping which would be over $110 total cost. Rather than go to all that expense I cut off the male threads on the cylinder end cap, then drilled and tapped the hole to accept a 1/8 NPT threaded male foster which has a check valve built into it. Total cost was $4 for the male foster that I had purchased from Aliexpress for my spare parts inventory. It took less than 30 minutes total and looks better than the factory alternative while working just as well. No leaks since doing the conversion a year ago.