• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

Results S.P.A.W. Slug-athon

I saw this posted on Central Florida Airgunners FB page:
1st Place: Terry Clark
2nd Place: Bill Squillace
3rd Place: Ken Hicks
4th Place: Robert Steele
5th Place: Luke from Skout Airguns

Congratulations to all!

I haven't seen a scoresheet posted but I understand Bill shot a 245 on a preliminary round!!! Damn good shooting Bill!!
Maybe Ken will post a scoresheet soon.

Congratulations to all!

I haven't seen a scoresheet posted but I understand Bill shot a 245 on a preliminary round!!! Damn good shooting Bill!!
Thanks. I doubt it, Ken doesn’t post on AGN. That 245 is amazing. I don’t know who Bill is, must be east coast guy.
Terry is on a roll, since he also won the EFT GP event in Orlando early December 2023. Looks like generally it was pretty windy from the scores.

Found this online also.
Spaw Slug-athon 2024 Results3.jpg

Congratulations to all!

Yes Bill and Terry are East Coast guys. Bill lost 1st place in "x's" in PA Cup. They both fellow members of QHF Ranch and they are on the QHF Ranch Airgun Team.
I heard the event was fantastic. Hats off to Ken for organizing and putting on such a first class shoot.

Last edited:
Yes Bill and Terry are East Coast guys. Bill lost 1st place in "x's" in PA Cup. They both fellow members of QHF Ranch and they are on the QHF Ranch Airgun Team.
I heard the event was fantastic. Hats off to Ken for organizing and putting on such a first class shoot.
Thanks. QHF?