RX2 .20 cal in the squirrel woods

Took one of my gas rammers for a walk along the creek bank this afternoon...only in the low 50's here today but partly sunny and not much wind...saw this nutter at 35 yards and put one right in his ear hole! Not alot of action today but had a great walk and some fresh air!!!

James from Michigan 

20201004_154925.1601841747.jpg
20201004_154917.1601841748.jpg

Self contained, locked and loaded for nutters always works with the RX2. I've owned 2 in .22 and my cousin had to have one so I gave it to him for 400.00 with a Bushnell 4X12 Trophy scope and pellets. I've taken out a number of greys with it but I had to have another one and AOA had one that I purchased new 2 me, great shot!

That's what I have on this one but it's 6-18×40 ! Older Japan model that seems to be holding up well...after getting the trigger set to my liking this .20 is a laser beam with JSBs!

James from Michigan 

Self contained, locked and loaded for nutters always works with the RX2. I've owned 2 in .22 and my cousin had to have one so I gave it to him for 400.00 with a Bushnell 4X12 Trophy scope and pellets. I've taken out a number of greys with it but I had to have another one and AOA had one that I purchased new 2 me, great shot!

That's what I have on this one but it's 6-18×40 ! Older Japan model that seems to be holding up well...after getting the trigger set to my liking this .20 is a laser beam with JSBs!

James from Michigan

My RX2 also has an old trophy 4-12. It had a 6-18 like yours back 15-20 years ago but the rifle knocked the windage turret off the tube. Haha. I think I just had a bad one, Bushnell took care of it.

James from Michigan

What kind of velocity does your RX2 put out James? Still wish I kept my RX1 in 5mm that l had in the mid 90's. It to was a laser and potent with the long gone Japanese Beeman Silver Jets. 11 gr @910 fps

James from Michigan

What kind of velocity does your RX2 put out James? Still wish I kept my RX1 in 5mm that l had in the mid 90's. It to was a laser and potent with the long gone Japanese Beeman Silver Jets. 11 gr @910 fps

I'm sorry for not answering your post earlier because I've not shot it in quite some time but I only shoot Beeman Kodiaks in my RX2, maybe one day I'll take out the chronograph to see what it's shooting.

I found this post and need some help from folks who own similar rifles! So I have an HW90 in .20 and absolutely love the gun, I really want to hang onto it, I just can’t for the life of me get the thing to shoot consistently. I’ve owned plenty of HW springers in the past and never had this issue. Today I shot a 5 shot group well under a dime a 30yards, took a break and shot my marauder and when I picked up the 90 again it was shooting an inch left and a half inch low. I’m almost ready to sell the thing and pick up a 97. Any advice would be great!