RWS Excalibre/ Tarantula

If this thread is still fresh and has been added to, then PIEASE NOTIFY ME. ... Very best regards to all the FX 2000 variation owners/shooters. If you have one resting in your gun safe, perhaps get it out and try some of the newer JSB pellet variations. A good start would be the .22 JSB Hades for small game/pest work ☺☺☺. Regards Harry/Yrrah in OZ (Coming up 85 in February. Wendy and I celebrated our 58 th Anniversary on Dec 14 ).

New to this forum. Just recently got into the wonderful world of PCP air! Stumbled upon an ol' sws .22 along with a .357. I unfortunately also made a mistake. There is not a fill probe with the .22. I am hearing that this may be a very accurate tool...

I could use some direction on where to get the fill probe ( 10mm od ). Really excited to shoot this with my boy's and create some fond memories. 

Dear ......... ,

Harry Fuller (Yrrah) in Australia here.

The Excalibre was made by FX (Fredrik Axelsson) in Sweeden as one of the numerous variations of the FX 2000. You should contact FX in USA (I presume you live there) to inquire about getting a probe. Otherwise contact Fredrik Axelsson FX Sweden and mention that I suggested he might help you. ... Kind Regards, Harry in OZ.

Mr Fuller,

Thanks for the info! Great to have a contact. I have been given info on my sought after fill probe. Get it by Tuesday. Got my 9mm filled and sighted in. Shoots the 67g rounds very well. Jams about every 8-10 fires. Got off 26 rounds and still have 1300psi left. I live in Florida and the laws allow big game to be taken with .30 and above. Plan to hunt soon and fill our freezer. Plan to possibly compete with the rws .22

Hi Yarrah,

I'm Ozzie based too and have the pleasure of owning a .22 Excalibre, which truely is a tack driving beast. I made a post yesterday regarding feed issues I'm having with it. Could you please tell me if you have had any issues with indexing / bolt closure. I found yesterday that the bold became difficult to close and ground opened out to the point that I could see pellets spiralling out and not hitting target. Clearly pellets have been deformed. When single loaded without magazine, the bolt feeds freely.

Have opened up the indexing cover plate and all appears to be ok. The indexing is working , but I am suspecting that there is only partial alignment between mag and barrel.

Will have a go with no pellets loaded next, but slightly perplexed.

Best,

Blowpipe.