• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Traditional Rifle RWS DIANA Model 36

Classified Status
SOLD

erock

Jan 21, 2020
OH, United States
Selling an old classic, from West Germany. This is 32yrs old. I just picked it up at a yard sale to resell. Its. .177 cal, with the factory iron sights still mounted. I ran it over the chrony and it's running 885FPS with the Crosman Premiers. One forestock screw has been replaced at some point, and is different from the others, but is holding fine. There is one small chip in the bottom of the butt end (shown in pictures. Beyond that, just normal wear and patina for an older gun. She shoots REALLY well !! My price is $175 shipped (where legal) within the continental USA. I prefer Postal Money Order, but if I have to, can do PayPal. My reviews here will speak for themselves. Thanks for looking!!

20231203_181159.jpg

20231203_181212.jpg

20231203_194859.jpg