• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

RWS Diana LP8 Magnum

I recently purchased a RWS Diana Lp8 Magnum pistol. I like it and it’s been fun to shoot. While putting a few pellets through it the other day, a mistake was made and the gun was dry fired. It only happened the one time, this I am sure of. This is my first air pistol and I know these are never supposed to be dry fired, my question is how concerned should I be about damage to this pistol? Is there any specific equipment I should own to better maintain this pistol? Where is the best place to find parts if needed?

the LP8 would not be hurt by a dry fire as other have stated
the internal pieces sear trigger and others are made as well as any compensates i have seen the finish work is superb
seals are the same one used on all the Diana pistols, so parts are not a problem
https://twchambers.co.uk/airgun-spares/diana-original/lp8-magnum/
T.W. Chambers has parts and a parts break down with their own numbers
here you can find the factory part numbers
https://www.omps2.it/en/884-mod-lp8-magnum

the biggest fault of the LP8 is, the horrible trigger, it is long and never stops but is tunable if you know how and it can be done with the pistol being opened up and tested sitting in front of you
i have done mine and it is very good
but enjoy your pistol

Reactions: JustaGuy107
Pyramyd Air/AirGun Depot both indicate that the LP8 is back in stock but when I called AoA they said this model is discontinued.

Any thoughts from members who own this pistol, where they purchased from, shopping experience, etc?

Thanks in advance.
I happened across mine on gunbroker.com. There were two listing this past month and one guy had 5 up for sale. It looks like those are gone now, but it’s proven to be a good place to occasionally find air gun of all types.

I happened across mine on gunbroker.com. There were two listing this past month and one guy had 5 up for sale. It looks like those are gone now, but it’s proven to be a good place to occasionally find air gun of all types.
JustaGuy107.. thank you so much for the response..

FYI... I checked with Umarex USA also and they said they no longer import RWS/Diana. it is Blue Line Solutions they said.