• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

RWS Diana 46 T05 Stutzen Luxus Springer in .177

Classified Status
SOLD
Something for the Diana connoisseur who likes classics, a Diana Model 46 Luxus in .177 cal, underlever springer with a nice looking stutzen stock. Very, very few of these seen nowadays. Rifle innards in virginal state, a bit of twang and a bit rough firing cycle, as can be expected of the "old" Dianas, literally screaming for a Vortek PG-2 kit For a rifle with a manufacturing date of 01-88 it's in very good condition. One minor issue which can be easily corrected, the front stock screws receptacles were plugged by the original owner (I'm the second). Other than that, metal and wood are in is exceptionally good condition. Original iron sights are included. Price is firm at $400 plus shipping (USPS-Priority preferred but purchaser decides), less scope and mount. Payment through Pay-Pal F&F or else +3%. If purchaser wants the the RWS lock-down mount and RWS 3-9X40 AO scope seen in the pic, I'll include those for an extra $50.00. I’m on the “old” Yellow a bunch of times and few here. Any question please call/text 787-463-3476 or e-mail at [email protected] Shipping only to any area permitted by state regulations. Thanks for looking.
Stutzen5.jpg
Stutzen6.jpg

Stutzen7.jpg
Stutzen8.jpg

Last edited: