• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

RWS Diana 34 - service

Wow - I must say Umarex did me right - I had recently bought a Diana 34 and either in shipping or mishandling the stock near the receiver/safety on the right had a 1/2 inch crack in it - I was heart sick - called Airgundepot - they refereed me to Umarex - I was prepared to buy a new stock - he asked me how old it was and I said "3 weeks" - I just bought it - don't know how the stock was cracked - he said send me the receipt copy and the stock and we will replace it - I was stunned - pleasantly I might add.It now has a nice new wood stock and again looks like new - still shoots better than I do as well - I have to say lifetime warranty is something to look at real hard - JB

I had a good experience with them too. The cocking stem came out of the piston on my seven month old Diana 48. Figuring the shipping to send it back would cost more than the parts too fix it I took it apart to see what was broke. After finding the problem I called Umarex and told them what had happened, all they requested was a copy of my sales receipt and they sent me a new piston and seal at no charge. I was really surprised as several people told me that if I took it apart they wouldn't warranty it.

Good people IMO.