• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX Running out of crap to put on my fx impact mkii

I don’t see any sling crap.
Gorgeous M2 build! Very nice pics.
Thank you! im actually very happy with how it has turned out, beings the gold on the bullet central shroud and the 2 bronzes dont match i ordered a earth tone grip i thought it might look pretty sweet but as they say different strokes for different folks, its been on back order for 2 weeks now ☹️. I have a M3 which started out as a .357 800mm and is now a 600 mm .22 cal for non-benchrest work, which is otherwise stock and does well as is.
Its been fun adding all the aftermarket gear and actually my friend comes out to shoot so its basically his ag, always trying to get it to shoot a little better, he‘s naturally a good shot but much he can learn, so the mkii is what i consider a control. He beat me shooting the M3 once, I get him with the prophet .25 normally. I think i will get him with the M3 now, I have it dialed in. I‘m thinking huma regs for M3 and backbone maybe

Last edited:
Convert that cocking block to the M3 system. It’s only a matter of time that the pin that catches your cocking lever linkage will snap and it’s a new mk2 block you’re gonna need as you cannot pull the pin thst snapped flush with the block. That happened to my mk2 three weeks before last RMAC and glad it happened at home. FXUSA parts order and I was back in business.

If the M3 systems pin ever snaps it is designed so the pin can easily be replaced

If you really have a hole burning in your wallet from excess cash, convert your mk2 to a two reg system by buying that first stage Huma reg in the classifieds. I have that on both my mk2 impacts, which came recommended by one I would call an impact guru on here, and I’m glad I took his suggestion. One of the best upgrades to my MK2’s yet
not sure about 2nd reg, i only know that it helps with stress on 1st reg, So i wonder why its the best upgrade, my numbers seem really good so what do you gain?

You have a very capable rifle. Stop bolting on crap and start developing your marksmanship skills, or you could wind up with one of these:

View attachment 388907
1st time ive seen that pic, are you theguy who keeps posting it? i mean ive seen it on the yellow forum, so it never dies

Last edited:
I just bend the barrel but to each his own. Actually I had to do that on my cheap ass Remington Nitro. POS shoots reasonable now, when I can cock it.
Like this? :D
Screen Shot 2023-09-16 at 12.55.32 AM.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: MongooseV8
Darn close, how'd you know? It was off so far I didn't have any adjustment in my scope left and I'd have to shim it way beyond that which would be good for the scope. Might have worked fine out to say 500 yards but in a back yard, not so much. Luckily I have a precision level, there is no way it's have worked with out it, that and using a really heavy pellet.

You have the accessories, What grain pellets / slugs have you found to shoot good? and at what distances? have you worked on your windage & elevation for conditions?
I got into airguns to dial it back a notch, i find 50 yard accuracy can be super satisfying. my last five shots of the night, you gotta hit those 1/2 “ shoot-n-c dots dead center to blow them through card stock
IMG_0585.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: donut_man