• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX Running out of crap to put on my fx impact mkii

the huma reg is impressive, i like the airmarksman backbone even though it doesn’t match, i did not want to spend so much on the backbone but finally broke down and now i have no regrets. (matches M3?). I have the sleeve for the straw barrel but not excited about glueing it on. This impact started out as a compact 25 cal.

IMG_2825.jpeg

IMG_2824.jpeg

IMG_2831.jpeg

IMG_2829.jpeg

IMG_2827.jpeg

IMG_2828.jpeg

IMG_2845.jpeg

IMG_2848.jpeg

Last edited:
Convert that cocking block to the M3 system. It’s only a matter of time that the pin that catches your cocking lever linkage will snap and it’s a new mk2 block you’re gonna need as you cannot pull the pin thst snapped flush with the block. That happened to my mk2 three weeks before last RMAC and glad it happened at home. FXUSA parts order and I was back in business.

If the M3 systems pin ever snaps it is designed so the pin can easily be replaced

If you really have a hole burning in your wallet from excess cash, convert your mk2 to a two reg system by buying that first stage Huma reg in the classifieds. I have that on both my mk2 impacts, which came recommended by one I would call an impact guru on here, and I’m glad I took his suggestion. One of the best upgrades to my MK2’s yet

Reactions: CraigWisco
A Ha Ha Ha Hawke scope?! You mounted wHAt?!?
You serious?!? 🤷🏻‍♂️

🔘 If you have the Impact of FX, you've got to have the FX of March
specifically the March FX High Master Wide Angle 5-42x56 FFP.
If you don't have the 4 grand, well, keep playing with the boys.

🔘 Or if the F in the FX of March is out of your reach, well, then at least get an NX for crying out loud!!
Specifically the NX 8 Nightforce 4-32x50 F1 TReMoR3. (You can sneak the F back in if you get the FFP version, which Nighforce calls F1.)

Now, if you can't come up with 4 grand for the FX, nor the 2.4 grand for the NX –– well then don't come crying to us about running out of crap to put on your Impact.

X it.​

Sincerely,

Matthias

Craig! 😉

sorry, I just really couldn't help myself writing the post above. 😂

Your title was just asking for it. Really! 🤣

Please, do not take ANYTHING I said above seriously.
Let's all laugh, and enjoy your very nice gun.
Your gun beats my own best gun on almost all counts!
Congrats. 👏🏼

And cheers, 👍🏼
Matthias

Stock grip? How embarrassing lol. J/K

FYI gluing the CF sleeve to the liner isnt always needed imo. I have several and most of them fit pretty snug and I dont feel they need anything added.
Some of the 'fit' is the barrels aren't straight or round, the CF sleeve straightens it out a touch. I've got one on my VP that is slipped on, worked fine so never bothered to use anything on it.

Reactions: CraigWisco