Rumor has it that....

I hope there's more info. about the Umarex Hammer .50 pcp at this year's Shot Show. I plan on buying one of those at some point, for sure. I'm hoping they make them in better colors, or different color options for the stock. Not just that light tan color. I'd like to see a black all weather stock, or camo, or olive drab green, dark earth, etc. The ultimate would be in a weathered, grey gunmetal with black all weather stock, or wood stock. The old-looking finish, like they have on some of the co2 revolvers, combined with the modern pcp design and technology, would look very "steampunk", in my opinion. A "steampunk" .50 cal pcp would just be incredibly awesome. I'd probably have to hang it up on a wall between uses!

"intenseaty22"
"Jadocs"I thought the Wildcat updates were already known? Didn’t Utah Airguns already get their hands on a MKII? or is the MKII an old model?
It’s a new model. I think they let the Cat out of the bag early.
They were actually selling the remaining ones they had on hand in .22 and .25. I would have bought one if I had the money. 

Wishful thinking on my part would be an Air Arms bottle gun with regulator and updated power adjuster.
Leave their bluing accuracy and quality in there.
Some will say just buyan FX been there done that and their quality is not equal.
But my RAWs are, however it would be nice to see A.A. back onthe map.
I have a soft spot for them since the S510 was my first pcp.