RTI Stock magazines??

Any one having problems with the OEM Stock magazines, I had a 177 magazine break out of the box, Just spin around none stop..
Now my 25 caliber just stopped rotating, Just wondering if anyone else is having a problem with the Magazines.. If I had RTI address I would ship them back and tell them magazines are BAD,,,, I have five or six ORIONs magazines in all calibers 10 stars, work great, and I really like them better than the OEM .... Just wondering?
Mike

I prefer the latest RTI mags over everything. Not a fan of 3D stuff or the Orion mag for my RTI. But his Dreamline mags have been great. No issues with factory mags since 2018 but I probably just jinxed myself.
I have a few of the old Orion mags, where you load the first pellet backwards…Erlis has updated his mags and they work great for me…depends of course on your cheek placement.

Carm has a new slug mag for the RTI guns, I haven’t tried one yet, but will at some point.
Sadly carm doesn't make a slug mag for the 177. I emailed him quiet awhile back asking if it was possible to make the 177 slug mag for the RTI. He replied back and said he would when he had time. Its been long enough I don't think he going to make it in 177.

Sadly carm doesn't make a slug mag for the 177. I emailed him quiet awhile back asking if it was possible to make the 177 slug mag for the RTI. He replied back and said he would when he had time. Its been long enough I don't think he going to make it in 177.
I use a single shot tray for .177 slugs. Never used a magazine in .177. I prefer to feel how the slug loads.
Wow, Its just my stock magazines having problems strange? I sent videos pictures and a lot of post to RTI when the 177 magazine didn't work , I was told yea we will send replacement , Never did! Not worth the trouble with my 22 caliber OEM magazine,, Thangs break move on,, Orion's mags work great.
Mike
I have a spare .22 later RTI magazine.
Happy to ship it to you, free.
So long as I can find a courier. Im happy to try.
Good luck Gary.

I use a single shot tray for .177 slugs. Never used a magazine in .177. I prefer to feel how the slug loads.

I have a spare .22 later RTI magazine.
Happy to ship it to you, free.
So long as I can find a courier. Im happy to try.
Good luck Gary.
Thanks, But Orions magazines are working great, I have 3 or four in each caliber, Even color coded Red 177, yellow 22
Mike

Reactions: Spinach