• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

RTI status

I would think RTI guns and accessories will be in stock very shortly. If interested, and in the US, I would make a call to AOA.

RTI is a GREAT company to deal with (IMHO). I picked up a used Priest II and it had one of the original adjustable regs on it. These regs were apparently known to have issues and most were replaced under warranty. Mine would not hold a steady pressure setting so I emailed RTI and explained that I had bought it used and sent him pics of my reg and serial #. I asked him how I could go about getting parts to fix mine. His reply - I'll put the updated one in our shipment to AOA for you, it should get to US in 3 weeks. Three weeks later he emailed me to see if I had gotten it. Later that day I spoke to AOA and they shipped it out to me (along with a .22 barrel kits I bought for it). Tracking shows it is to arrive Thursday. Can't beat that for Customer Service from RTI or AOA.

All of the RTI guns at AOA show out of stock (Call for Availability). If I were looking for one I would call them as they may have gotten them in with the latest shipment.

have one of the 1st that came out. It is tough, accurate, and reliable. I can put it away for a week or two and come back to it and do a zero check before I go to pest. It's spot on. Put a Hawke on it, instead of the Bug Buster, and am consistently hitting a steel rat at 100Yds. It's a .25. Was replacing the grip with a Hogue and somehow the safety fell out of the gun. Lost some tiny spring and detent ball and called AOA. They responded immediately and also said to contact RTI. RTI also responded immediately and rushed to put it into their next shipment to AOA. RTI also sent me a video about adjusting 1st and second stage. Their CS is tops. By the way. Put the Hogue grip on it. You'll have to do some work with a file to get it to fit perfectly but it's well worth the effort.

I bought a RTI Prophet 22cal a few weeks ago.. I absolutely love it. I like the simplicity. Power. Easily tuned (although I haven't touched it) accuracy is spot on out to 100 yards. Yep it's a new company I think will be around for awhile. I'm so impressed with the Prophet that I cant wait to hear reviews on the RTI compact... if it's as good my Prophet 22lr....my FX compact will find itself a new home... 

Hey new owners, are you guys seen creep on your new guns? RTI told me they found the problem with the creep and they have fixed it. I'm still having issues with my gun, I it's on the shelve for couple of days, the creep is affecting the first few shots. 

I'm thinking about two possible solutions, buy a new regulator from AoA, but I have no guarantee I'll get one with the "fix", or sell my gun... 

@orion I spoke with Alex from Air Rifle Activities and said his new RTI regulator on his Prophet is now showing no creep. Yesterday I ordered an RTI Prophet Performance Compact from Francisco, as I think some other’s have so I will let you know.

@dmo88 and other. One of the things that advance and improving things IS not always going with the biggest guys. If no one else there say other than FX and DayState Brocock we would have little innovation. Generally, the smaller company push innovation and the envelope more than the major players. Without competition things would be boring and the same as they would be 30 years ago.

I know they fixed it, maybe I'll need to contact them directly to see if the ones AoA is selling have the fix.

@alias yes I went with the Ninja, and is not settling down, creep also. I'm wondering if I'm running my regulator too, I'm about 100 bar you mentioned you have yours at 180, that's kind of the max I think. But I'm wondering if the regulators will work better at higher pressures, I'll change mine to work at 150 and see if there's an improvement, at this point I have the Ninja one.

To me the only thing I need on that gun a reliable regulator and it will be perfect again, for me!

I dropped mine down to 175 and backed the HST down to shoot the 25.4 redesigns at 990. I was at 1027 average, but the barrel was getting filthy at a rapid rate. I still need to run it over the Air Chony to see how it comes off the regulator. I want the HS and reg. to be in balance at 990. One other thing I do is store my guns at just a few bar over the reg. set pressure.

I dropped mine down to 175 and backed the HST down to shoot the 25.4 redesigns at 990. I was at 1027 average, but the barrel was getting filthy at a rapid rate. I still need to run it over the Air Chony to see how it comes off the regulator. I want the HS and reg. to be in balance at 990. One other thing I do is store my guns at just a few bar over the reg. set pressure.

I think my issue is definitely my reg pressure is too low, I'll crank it up a bit 

Hey new owners, are you guys seen creep on your new guns? RTI told me they found the problem with the creep and they have fixed it. I'm still having issues with my gun, I it's on the shelve for couple of days, the creep is affecting the first few shots. 

I'm thinking about two possible solutions, buy a new regulator from AoA, but I have no guarantee I'll get one with the "fix", or sell my gun... 

I've had my prophet (22cal) a few weeks. I've shot 5 tins of 25.4gr through it. I noticed the other day when I went to shoot the reg did creep some.( reg 132bar would creep to 140bar) a couple of dry fires and it settles back to 132bar and is fine all day. It's done this for a couple of days last week and hasn't done it since. I figured it was still new and breaking in.