RTI PROPHET

The newer Priest 2 is supposed to have a little port work done on it to match the Prophet also. They both should be good guns regardless of which way you go.

What i already saw in the latest video of RTI on Youtube is that they enlargened the transfer port of the .22 Long Range barrel for the Priest 2. The older LR barrel i have in the Priest 2 has a round tp. The latest revision has an oval and slightly bigger one. 

The Prophet barrel however will be 4" longer so the Priest won't reach the same pellet speeds. 

Its like 4-14 and I have not heard a word from RTI or anyone else, I am sure this virus thing has everyone backing up a little, But I would still like to here something about a date, Like its going to be a hold up until 2021 or late 2020 or something........

Mike

I have heard a first batch of Prophet's is being send atm to a dealer in the Netherlands, they can arrive any moment. 

I have also heard it's not Corona slowing up things, nobody is in lockdown or something, it's just a lack of certain parts. 

I wonder if the delay will have them releasing the 22 and 25 at the same time, I was told the 22 was going to be released then a month latter the 25 would be released , I think RTI seems to favor the 22 caliber a little more for some reason. Anyway don't really matter to me I am just going to hurry up and wait for my Prophet 25 caliber.

After the Prophet 25 no more guns for me , But i needed a bottle gun and I think the Prophet will scratch my Impact itch with out all the orings and seals ,

Mike

I am racking my brains out trying to remember the Netherlands dealer, I have seen people buy guns and get them pretty quick , I guess AOA is going to be the only dealer in the states that I see , The air gun shop in Colorado used to carry the RTI brand not sure any more . 

Mike

https://www.krale.shop/en/

Krale doesn't sell RTI.

I tested the Donny FL silencers on my prophet and compared it to the one I fabricated myself out of Carbon fiber thermoplastic, I believe my $50 thermoplastic works better.

IMG_20211029_170137.1635649846.jpg

I also made a $30 picatinny bottle adapter
IMG_20211024_010227.1635649892.jpg

silencer new.1635649957.PNG

.177 .22 .25 .30 caliber's 250mmx30mm