• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

RTI Prophet Performance

I've had my Prophet 22cal (shooting 25.4gr pellets only) for a few weeks now. I shoot it almost daily, 30yrds out to 100yrds. I ran it through the chrony to verify the numbers that it was set to when I first got it...925fps. Yesterday I ran it across the chrony just to check it again. I've touched no settings since I've had it. Its shooting 940fps. Accuracy is still spot on.. I'm assuming it picked up because its breaking in or broke in. The more I shoot it the more I really like it. I believe it goes on the dont sell list..If the RTI compact is anything like it's big brother I'll have to have one! 

If RTI sells as spare parts what change between the two guns (barrel and a few others) then going from one version to the other will be easy. I don't know how things are going in the US for the Prophet but here in Europe we are waiting for RTI for months to ship air guns, obviously the covid disruption is still ongoing. It's now close to two months that I wait for mine...

If RTI sells as spare parts what change between the two guns (barrel and a few others) then going from one version to the other will be easy. I don't know how things are going in the US for the Prophet but here in Europe we are waiting for RTI for months to ship air guns, obviously the covid disruption is still ongoing. It's now close to two months that I wait for mine...

Luckily I was fortunate enough to find a dealer that had a Prophet in stock. Everyone else was out of stock. When I contacted him I asked about the 22...which he only had 1 in stock... at that time I was trying to decide between the 22 or the 30cal. I'm very happy with the 22 but cant help but want a 30cal barrel kit 😁