Rti prophet performance owners.

Thanks for all the tips everyone! I've tried everything including backing out the hammer spring set screw. It's actually gotten worse. I was able to get it to fill to about 80 bar before it stalled out before and now it's 70 bar. Takes about 5 minutes to get to 50, then 15 more to get to 70, and then it won't budge past that. I have not replaced the pellet pusher / probe. It was purchased as a .25 cal and that's the one in it. Got it from Talon Tunes and they're offering to fix it once they get the parts in they think they need but I have to pay to ship it back. After filling all the air just leaks out of it within about 15 minutes. Honestly starting to feel dumb about this. Can't imagine it's supposed to be this hard to fill with air. Have a class I wanted to use it for in December and looking like I'll just have to buy something else to use for the class 'cuz this thing is a paperweight.

Thanks for all the tips everyone! I've tried everything including backing out the hammer spring set screw. It's actually gotten worse. I was able to get it to fill to about 80 bar before it stalled out before and now it's 70 bar. Takes about 5 minutes to get to 50, then 15 more to get to 70, and then it won't budge past that. I have not replaced the pellet pusher / probe. It was purchased as a .25 cal and that's the one in it. Got it from Talon Tunes and they're offering to fix it once they get the parts in they think they need but I have to pay to ship it back. After filling all the air just leaks out of it within about 15 minutes. Honestly starting to feel dumb about this. Can't imagine it's supposed to be this hard to fill with air. Have a class I wanted to use it for in December and looking like I'll just have to buy something else to use for the class 'cuz this thing is a paperweight.
A bit of spit over the end of the barrel or shroud should identify if it’s the main valve leaking- if you close the breach.
Is it P1 or P2?

@casiel1969, the vendor should simply take that lemon back… Truly sucks that this is your first PCP experience. Send it back for a refund.
No refunds after 5 days. Took me a while to figure out it wasn't the first compressor I bought after I bought a second compressor. If only Amazon sold these things. I'm so used to easy returns and replacements that this feels Byzantine. Rti just suggested I fill it from a fill station bottle instead of a compressor. So to do that I just need to spend another couple hundred bucks.

A bit of spit over the end of the barrel or shroud should identify if it’s the main valve leaking- if you close the breach.
Is it P1 or P2?
P1, I could try that but at this point it kinda doesn't matter to me where it's leaking from. It won't hold air or fill so I can't use it. They're supposed to be sending me a return label so I can send it back to be fixed. Not sure why they don't just send me another one and have me ship this one back. Think after all this I'm goin' back to bullets. Yikes.

Reactions: Yorkie
@casiel1969, the vendor should simply take that lemon back… Truly sucks that this is your first PCP experience. Send it back for a refund.
There is another option when you’re sold a lemon and purchased with a credit card. Tell the seller you will dispute the charge unless they resolve to your satisfaction. You should never receive a PCP that has not been tested to hold air…that’s just BS.

Reactions: SHOMER and L.Leon
Do you have a picture of your design? I’m curious what they look like. What results have you had with them?
Meet
There is another option when you’re sold a lemon and purchased with a credit card. Tell the seller you will dispute the charge unless they resolve to your satisfaction. You should never receive a PCP that has not been tested to hold air…that’s just BS.
He can tell you.