• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Rti prophet performance owners.

ive got my eye on this gun i love how simple it looks seems like it would be less tinkering i would have to do
I honestly would not hesitate to get one. Especially since I shoot primarily JSB MRD’s .22 25.39 gr pellets the gen 1 prophet shoots those pellets so well with that 1:32 twist. I would not shoot slugs because the mrds do so well in it. And honestly it’s been the most reliable gun I have owned hands down.

Reactions: SupremaRatio
I have the Prophet Performance .22 V1 - I bought it because I wanted the incredible 1:32 slow twist rate barrel. This barrel allows you to keep pellets stable at much higher speeds than you can with “mortal“ barrels.

I have mine tuned to shoot 18.13g JSBs at 920fps. It shoots dime sized 10-shot groups @50 yards with that tune - consistently.

But its fun to shoot lighter pellets at crazy velocities and still retain accuracy. Here are some groups with CPHP 14.3g @1,025 fps (!). The pink circle is US dime, the blue circle is US quarter. (Just used my 18.13g tune - it shot the CPHP at 1,019 - 1,025fps with this tune)

40430ECD-1DB3-4591-8835-A5A51C089F70.jpeg

Has anyone tried the CPHP's in the new P2 with any accuracy? If so what was the settings?
If you are talking about the P2 performance model with 600mm barrel, I don’t think it will shoot light pellets well. First of all the RPB LW barrel has a fast 16 twist. They say it should be ok with pellets but I had no success with 18grn JSB but Gregor on YT seemed to have better luck. Second the new balanced valve, in mine at least, is not happy below about 50ftlbs, (reg about 130) therefore light pellets would be too fast. For Uk sub12 they put a restrictor in the transfer port with a very small hole. I would think you could use one of these drilled out bigger if you wanted to tune for lower powers.

Reactions: customcutter
If you are talking about the P2 performance model with 600mm barrel, I don’t think it will shoot light pellets well. First of all the RPB LW barrel has a fast 16 twist. They say it should be ok with pellets but I had no success with 18grn JSB but Gregor on YT seemed to have better luck. Second the new balanced valve, in mine at least, is not happy below about 50ftlbs, (reg about 130) therefore light pellets would be too fast. For Uk sub12 they put a restrictor in the transfer port with a very small hole. I would think you could use one of these drilled out bigger if you wanted to tune for lower powers.
Have you tried setting the reg below 130bar? If so what were the results, you mentioned "it wasn't happy"? Inconsistent velocities or wasted air?

Have you tried setting the reg below 130bar? If so what were the results, you mentioned "it wasn't happy"? Inconsistent velocities or wasted air.
Basically just inconsistent velocity and poor groups. The regulator had bad creep when new but I managed to sort it. The thread is somewhere here about RTI regulators

Reactions: customcutter
Try filling with a scuba tank. My Daystate Huntsman Revere has a slow leak. It goes down to zero in a couple of days. I wasn't able to shoot it because my shoe box compressor wasn't putting out enough air to get it to stop leaking. I finally got a "scuba" tank and a big compressor to fill the tank. Now it takes about a half a second to seal the leak and fill the gun.

Talking pellets , My RTI PP 2 compact in 22 caliber with the 510mm CZ barrel loves the Hades JSB pellets shooting at 980 FPS , Just kind of stumbled across the Hades was shooting the JSB 18 gr very well, Had a few 22 caliber guns on the shooting table , Cricket , Mutant, Just for grins loaded a few Hades and wow , 16 shots with the new Orion magazine, and of course I pulled one, 48 yards slight wind ,
IMG_1728.JPG