Tuning RTI Prophet Performance has a leak ( somewhere )

Not a fast one. Say I fill it to 250 bar and shoot it down to 200 ... it'll drop to 150 after about 4 or 5 days. So its not a show stopper of a leak but ... it is leaking ( wasting ) air. As you can see i have it looking kind of like a clown now with a couple of ballons i just attached to both fill ports. I just attached them ... I'll check on it on a day or two to see if either one has started to inflate ....

If not ... ideas / suggestions as to where else I might look / try to figure out where it's leaking?
20220502_114953.1651507071.jpg

@orchidman - thank you. If still a mystery after a few days then perhaps I'll shop and find some of that stuff.

@scotty1 - ahh ... yeah. That could possibly be the culprit. I did get this reg swapped out under warranty and did degass it prior to pulling it apart ... thank you. I'll be check / double check that I snugged it up. 

@jasonmc - thanks. Unloaded. ;) ( "pew!! Hey there's a big hole in the balloon I have at the end of the barrel!" lol 😆 )

Winner! Winner chicken dinner!! Those who said guages - ding! ding! ding! 😆 

Reg guage was *very* slowly seeping air - soapy water helped me find it (finally). I gave both if them a slight turn of about an 1/8" of a turn to snug them up. I've been shooting it ... need to fill it to 200 or so bar and just let it sit for a few days but I'm hopeful that I've (we've collectively) identified it.

I am having a similar problem with my RTI Prophet Performance .22 leaking air over night. I'll shoot it. The next day when I take the gun out the gauges read 0. It takes an air tank to put enough air in fast enough to seal what ever is causing the air leak. I am wondering if the hammer spring adjustment would cause something like this to happen. By the way, the air is leaking out the breach. Cocking the rifle a few times will be enough to stop the leak. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

dj 

The one I had leaked between the regulator and bottle. I put a large zip lock bag over barrel, taped the small holes on pressure gauges and hole on top of regulator then dipped the gun carefully under water barrel first in bathtub as to not get trigger wet etc. It was a very small leak that I was never able to fix. I had went through 4 different factory regulators and replaced the orings never did get it to hold air. Long story short I got rid of the gun best fix ever imo.