• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle RTI Prophet Performance 2 Compact .25 cal. Atlas Bipod, scope, rings, Huma moderator more! Excellent condition.

Classified Status
NLA

Kovas

Apr 23, 2020
Colorado, United States
Selling my RTI Prophet 2 Performance compact. .25 cal. Bought it brand new from a dealer back in April of this year (2023), and have put less than a half a tin of JSB pellets through it. It’s an absolutely amazing gun. At under 50 yards, I was getting dime size groups with standard JSB pellets - and I’m an old fella with old eyes.

Unfortunately, the Prophet 2 has been mostly a safe queen for me. Most of my shooting these days is under 50yards and this gun is really begging to be pushed further. I just don’t have the range.

So there you have it: My only reason for selling is that I simply haven’t got the time or the range to shoot it as much as I’d wish. Otherwise, I’d keep it no doubt. Excellent gun in equally excellent condition. Always cleaned and carried in a case (I kept it in a beautiful LBT pack - see photos). Babied not bullied. Even the HUMA moderator has its own padded bag (an old drawstring lens bag).

This Prophet 2 performance compact is in excellent near new condition. All accessories are as young as the gun (April ‘23). Add it all up, you know this is the best deal going on AGN bar none:

Gun: RTI Prophet 2 Performance compact. Carbon bottled version. Still on all factory settings. Never messed with the reg or changed any settings. No leaks, no creep, no wheezing. Chambered in .25 cal.

Scope: USO OPTICS TS-12x MHR (Mil Hunting Reticle) FFP
Has 3-12x magnification 30mm tube

Scope Rings: Seekins Precision. Made in the USA.

Bipod: Genuine ATLAS (not a knockoff, the real deal). Made in the USA.

Moderator: HUMA MOD50 (the compact Prophet 2 has a bit of bark, this mod really calms it down to be backyard, even front yard, friendly).

Bag: London Bridge Trading SBR pack (fits the Prophet compact like a glove). Quality made right here in the USA.

Extras: 2 new sets of spare O-rings (for the complete gun), 4 RTI .25cal magazines in total.

Also included (but not pictured) the original RTI hard case that the prophet came in. It’s a padded hard case, great for carrying the gun, but too small to fit it with the scope and moderator attached.
Im asking $2100 for this entire setup. That’s a savings of over $1000. What you see is what you get.
Look, I get it - my setup may not be your dream setup, so if you want JUST the gun and 1 magazine (shipped in the original hard case): $1200. Again, that’s for JUST the prophet compact and 1 magazine in the original hard case. (No scope, no scope rings, no bipod, no moderator, no extra mags, no LBT bag). Still a bargain for a barely used beauty.
My asking price includes shipping anywhere in lower 48. Sorry, not shipping overseas - so don’t bother asking if you’re not in the lower 48. Too much trouble and no way for me to track. Will be shipped unloaded and degassed.

Please, please - no low balls. Let’s not waste each others time. My asking price is more than fair. PayPal friends and family only. I believe I’ve spelled everything out here, but if you’ve got any remaining questions - just ask.

The only question I won’t respond to is: “Is this still available?” If you’re reading this posting - then yes, it’s still for sale!

Message me or shoot me a text with any Q’s : 3036536921

Everything comes from a smoke-free home.

Thanks for checking out my listing! Aim small… miss small. God bless.

C4E3D4E8-7419-4619-AC9F-85F46D047C28.jpeg

00A99DA6-1B67-41F9-83C0-6E12A72D4B4F.jpeg

C252508C-8477-4334-8FE5-5EED1F77FA8D.jpeg

5CE95C07-5FBB-4067-8F75-CD2E42FBAEEE.jpeg

5E522E27-8BF8-4AC8-8C1B-FD6CBADFDB54.jpeg

9FBD735F-30DA-4758-9BEA-21F807CC687A.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Exodus