• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Tuning RTI Prophet oring dimensions

Looking to order up some orings form mcmastercarr and have the printouts from RTI. Are the dimensions listed inside diameter mm? Mcmaster gives both inside and outside diameter.

58ZCJZyh.jpg
[/url][/img]

fmr9OKFh.jpg
[/url][/img]

That's what I thought. I also ordered regulator orings which that does not list. I anyone in interested in some oring kits I will have a ton of orings as most came in 100 ct packs and I just spent a bunch. I can figure out the cost of a kit with shipping. I only have 22 sized pellet probe orings so others shooting larger calibers will have to source those themselves. Just wanted to have some on hand as I knicked a reg oring.

Orings are measured by I.D. and cross section. The last picture in your post kinda shows how they measure. McMasters and Carr are a bit heavy in quantity.

https://www.theoringstore.com/store/ You might find a little more practical for small quantities. If you feel like you don’t need as many as you get, I might consider taking a few off your hands. .22 probe orings and replacement orings for the spring type regulator, not the reg with the cone shaped washers would be my primary interest.

So it is basically $2 for a full kit of orings to include regulator orings. So one kit for $3 or 2 for $5 shipped in a padded envelope. I will post up a sale thread to so this one doesn't get kicked by the mods. Send me a pm if interested.
They should be here in a day or two so I will post up some kits for sale when I get them figured out.

So it is basically $2 for a full kit of orings to include regulator orings. So one kit for $3 or 2 for $5 shipped in a padded envelope. I will post up a sale thread to so this one doesn't get kicked by the mods. Send me a pm if interested.
I'd like to grab a few sets of these o-ring sets if you still have 'em available - thanks! @Joedirt199