• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

RTI Prophet Moderator?

Hi

I tested the RTI Hush muffler and sent it back.
It was visually clean and well made, but it is a good 4-5 decibels louder than the O db silencer .... too bad I would have liked to keep it because I liked the look of it

2207070E-0FF1-402A-814E-6F8737B6B848.png

My moderator is in testing phase, the sound results and accuracy are great but because my suppressor is 100% 3d printed I wanted to be sure it will not blow up with high power. As of right now the one on my gun can be used up to 70fpe. I'm currently printing one of the latest prototypes and I think this will be much much stronger.... that's why the suppressor is not out yet, testing, testing testing....
20220925_091720.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted 45061
Dang
My moderator is in testing phase, the sound results and accuracy are great but because my suppressor is 100% 3d printed I wanted to be sure it will not blow up with high power. As of right now the one on my gun can be used up to 70fpe. I'm currently printing one of the latest prototypes and I think this will be much much stronger.... that's why the suppressor is not out yet, testing, testing testing....
View attachment 294375
Looks awesome