RTI RTI Prophet Magazines ... loosey-goosey pellets ?

My Prophet, .22 magazines have three o-rings round the center disc. That "should" be enough to grab most any pellet, but yeah, as Joe says, they just may be too short to be held properly.
A .22 diameter is .22 in diameter, no matter the weight, so...you didn't accidently use .177 pellets did you ??

Look into your magazine, make sure all of the o-rings are intact, and don't need replacing.

Mike

Reactions: Scotay42
All you have to do is smack the mag into the palm of your hand after it is filled with pellets.

Step 1- Fill the mag with the pellets
Step 2- with the mag in your right hand, back of the pellets facing you ( dish side ) smack the mag in to your left palm. This will seat the pellets into the magazine and they will Not fall out....

All you have to do is smack the mag into the palm of your hand after it is filled with pellets.

Step 1- Fill the mag with the pellets
Step 2- with the mag in your right hand, back of the pellets facing you ( dish side ) smack the mag in to your left palm. This will seat the pellets into the magazine and they will Not fall out....
That is exactly what I do with mine. Both .22 and .25 magazines

Have a question for other RTI prophet owners with the .22 magazines. The magazine I have does not hold the Crosman Premier Hollowpoint 14.3 Grain pellets very well at all, they tend to fall out from the back side. Do I have a magazine out of specification? Or, is there a better aftermarket magazine?
i have used this one fron Orion in the mini version..i have a P3
The larger will work for Prophets w/out the cheek rest

i have used this one fron Orion in the mini version..i have a P3
The larger will work for Prophets w/out the cheek rest

I got a couple Orion magazines when I got my .25 RPB barrel. They are ok, but the overpriced RTI magazines are lots better. Just wish they were not so expensive.

I got a couple Orion magazines when I got my .25 RPB barrel. They are ok, but the overpriced RTI magazines are lots better. Just wish they were not so expensive.
For me, the Carm mags are my favorite, they hold the pellets with o-rings like the stock RTI mags, and hold 13 rounds in .22. Carm also has a slug mag for RTI available. I’ve had several iterations of Orion’s mags as well.

For me, the Carm mags are my favorite, they hold the pellets with o-rings like the stock RTI mags, and hold 13 rounds in .22. Carm also has a slug mag for RTI available. I’ve had several iterations of Orion’s mags as well.
I have some Carm magazines in .22 and also a Carm single shot loader that I really like a lot