• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

RTI Prophet III

Nope still in custody by customs for me.
That sucks man....hopefully you get it soon. I'll be testing this P3 .30 tommrrow at 100 & hopefully no wind day or very little.
Joe

20230616_182935.jpg

20230616_182843.jpg

Last edited:
My RTI Profit 3 in the most accurate air rifle I have had. I’m slinging out 37 grain Zan slugs at 930 quarter inch groups under a dime at 55 yards. Ive had every high end air gun made the P3 is outstanding in accuracy and trigger heading out Monday to do 100 yard group.

If you buy one purchase from Tony at Talon Tunes is the only place I go!!!! Tony has the best customer service and does an outstanding job of setting up your new rifle.

My RTI Profit 3 in the most accurate air rifle I have had. I’m slinging out 37 grain Zan slugs at 930 quarter inch groups under a dime at 55 yards. Ive had every high end air gun made the P3 is outstanding in accuracy and trigger heading out Monday to do 100 yard group.

If you buy one purchase from Tony at Talon Tunes is the only place I go!!!! Tony has the best customer service and does an outstanding job of setting up your new rifle.
So we can assume that your name will be changed to DR PROPHET 3?