RTI Prophet III

Apparently seen at some show. Not yet on the RTI website. It seems they may have dropped the troublesome (P2) balanced valve and gone for a more conventional one.
p3.jpg

FX will be sending them letters to change the external hammer spring adjuster as they claim to have property rights over all those style. Atleast they added a propper buttpad instead of the slippery flat one. Looks promising and more polished. They need to turn the scope rail around since the receiver end looks like it got considerably longer with the updates. Going to be a long reach to the back of the scope.

That would be good if you can and update us all. I'm seriously considering purchasing the Prophet 2 but am concerned by all the issues with the assisted valve that many owners seem to be having, so may hold off for the P3.
I would say go for a P3. The only thing that will make a P2 more valuable is a real good discount from a dealer

Today I met the RTI team for a quick upgrade of my trusted Prophet 1. While i was there, i had the opportunity to examine the P-3 and the Mora. I can't talk about the Mora, but I'm free to share what I saw about the P-3. I'm not a reviewer or a YTer or an airgun affiliate. I'm just a normal guy with a lot of questions, so keep in mind that.
First thing that catches the eye is the adjustable cheek riser
IMG20230327121724.jpg

and the hammer spring wheel.
IMG20230327132017.jpg

I installed the cheek riser on my Prophet 1 also, but it is not plug'n play.

IMG-20230327-WA0007.jpeg

Cheek riser is quite sturdy, doesn't flex and can be adjusted up and down with a 2mm Allen key.
About the wheel, it works great, with small steps and strong, audible "click". Ccw to increase the tension, cw to decrease it.
I also had the permission to strip off the gun and look inside.

IMG_20230327_213822.jpg

And yes, they worked a lot to improve the (in)famous Prophet 2. New valve (always a balanced one, of course) new valve pin, new valve seat, all stainless steel.

IMG_20230327_213941.jpg

All that will be compatible with the Prophet 2, so good news for the owners that had issues. There is also a not so visible OR that will help contain those small guts of air while shooting (easy to feel them from trigger's setting holes and hammer channel).
Talking about hammer, they completely changed the cocking forces distribution.

IMG20230327122442.jpg

Now the spring works way better and easier, not a mind blowing upgrade but solid improvement.
The following upgrade is a real relief: finally they got rid of the "tweezyyyy" noise that came out from the one-way valve inside the transfer tube. Now there is a small stainless steel ball that works completely silent.
Last, but not least, they installed an adjustable optic rail (vertical only) from 6 to 150 MOA.

IMG20230327121716.jpg

They also designed a new trigger linkage with 3 pre-cut locking position. That will help to set our first stage travel easier and quicker.
Honestly i will buy it as soon as possible. I have to put some cash on my home, and that's the only reason i didn't buy it today.

P.S.
Big shout out to our Gregor for the review

Today I met the RTI team for a quick upgrade of my trusted Prophet 1. While i was there, i had the opportunity to examine the P-3 and the Mora. I can't talk about the Mora, but I'm free to share what I saw about the P-3. I'm not a reviewer or a YTer or an airgun affiliate. I'm just a normal guy with a lot of questions, so keep in mind that.
First thing that catches the eye is the adjustable cheek riser
View attachment 343715
and the hammer spring wheel.
View attachment 343717

I installed the cheek riser on my Prophet 1 also, but it is not plug'n play.

View attachment 343719
Cheek riser is quite sturdy, doesn't flex and can be adjusted up and down with a 2mm Allen key.
About the wheel, it works great, with small steps and strong, audible "click". Ccw to increase the tension, cw to decrease it.
I also had the permission to strip off the gun and look inside.

View attachment 343720

And yes, they worked a lot to improve the (in)famous Prophet 2. New valve (always a balanced one, of course) new valve pin, new valve seat, all stainless steel.

View attachment 343721

All that will be compatible with the Prophet 2, so good news for the owners that had issues. There is also a not so visible OR that will help contain those small guts of air while shooting (easy to feel them from trigger's setting holes and hammer channel).
Talking about hammer, they completely changed the cocking forces distribution.

View attachment 343722

Now the spring works way better and easier, not a mind blowing upgrade but solid improvement.
The following upgrade is a real relief: finally they got rid of the "tweezyyyy" noise that came out from the one-way valve inside the transfer tube. Now there is a small stainless steel ball that works completely silent.
Last, but not least, they installed an adjustable optic rail (vertical only) from 6 to 150 MOA.

View attachment 343723

They also designed a new trigger linkage with 3 pre-cut locking position. That will help to set our first stage travel easier and quicker.
Honestly i will buy it as soon as possible. I have to put some cash on my home, and that's the only reason i didn't buy it today.

P.S.
Big shout out to our Gregor for the review

Wooow, thanks man!!! Sounds like an awesome new iteration of the already near perfect airguns they manufacture; still very curious about the MORA though...