• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

RTI Prophet III

Just buy your favourite AR15 grip. Not all user have big hands

No, i can assure you it will have a side lever action

Repeater only, shouldered one, trust me

This is the Mk1. They changed a lot of thing meanwhile, so now they have quite some power more
I did say that was a old video. 😊

So what is your prediction? Release date? This year?

I do communicate with RTI but you actually visit. Lucky guy.

My cards on the table. I've no need for a monster PCP. I have other stuff.
Most my airgun shooting has been target work, ft, hft and bench. Lower power.

Having now owned 2 prophets my options opened, flexibility, limitless options, with the Prophets I'm spoilt.

However, what ever happens, I'm going to experience and own a Mora, the final thing on my bucket list 😀. I've even started to sell some ft kit, optimistic preparation.

I've enjoyed my RTI journey, long may it continue.

Just days ago I looked seriously at Uragan 2, Vulcan 3, and Prophet 2 and 3.

But — I can't deny it— that MORA has my name written all over it.... — it even starts with the same letter as my name:

Monster shroud

Monster power

Monster air bottle

▪ Slug barrel

Monster magazine for monster slugs

▪ Externally adjustable

▪ All Terrain Tough — no floppy straw barrel there: If a monster attacked me and I was out of slugs or out of air (not likely to happen with 1500cc on board) — I could simply take the MORA and hit the monster on the head till it was dead.

🔘 Did I mention that the MORA is a MONSTER gun? 🔘
Matthias

PS: How can I not buy a MORA...?! — I'm powerless to resist that much power! WHO can resist a MONSTER?!? 🤷🏻‍♂️
...exactly what I thought...had a look at both Uragan 2 and Vulcan 3, but I`ll wait for the MORA...

Reactions: mercado
I did say that was a old video. 😊

So what is your prediction? Release date? This year?

I do communicate with RTI but you actually visit. Lucky guy.

My cards on the table. I've no need for a monster PCP. I have other stuff.
Most my airgun shooting has been target work, ft, hft and bench. Lower power.

Having now owned 2 prophets my options opened, flexibility, limitless options, with the Prophets I'm spoilt.

However, what ever happens, I'm going to experience and own a Mora, the final thing on my bucket list 😀. I've even started to sell some ft kit, optimistic preparation.

I've enjoyed my RTI journey, long may it continue.
I think that we are living a in a critical moment, talking about pcp. The market is at a crossroad, right now, and it will develop into 3 main families:
-Full electronic guns
-Hybrid guns (e-trigger only)
-Full mechanical guns
RTI is selling the easiest, most reliable, well cared mechanical guns around the world.
Did they have some issues with the Prophet 2 valve? Yes they did, and they worked it out in less than 6 months offering a great customer service meanwhile. I will buy the Mora as soon as it touches a shelf inside the factory. I expect that to be end 2023/beginning 2024.

I think that we are living a in a critical moment, talking about pcp. The market is at a crossroad, right now, and it will develop into 3 main families:
-Full electronic guns
-Hybrid guns (e-trigger only)
-Full mechanical guns
RTI is selling the easiest, most reliable, well cared mechanical guns around the world.
Did they have some issues with the Prophet 2 valve? Yes they did, and they worked it out in less than 6 months offering a great customer service meanwhile. I will buy the Mora as soon as it touches a shelf inside the factory. I expect that to be end 2023/beginning 2024.
Great comments 👏.

Great comments 👏.
I pulled the trigger on a RTI P3 in fde today from AoA, got arca rail extention too. Ill ring it out with jsb 50.15 & Zan 56 to start & see what happens. I have a Uragan 1 .25 & same in compact .22 to compare it too for accuracy. I have a 100 yard range & should be fun trying something differant.

Reactions: robbos
Me too 😁.
Hopefully it will be out later this year, about November 21st. The day I finally get a pension.😉 66.
I'm waiting RTI.😉
Pensions are the bomb. I started that free monthly check back in 2019, then the economy tanked so I went back to work just to pay off the mortgage. The mortgage might end up taking a few extra months because of this PCP thing. 🤣

Reactions: Spinach
Has arrived. I'll post about fit & finish, etc tommorrow after work. There is an issue that might follow others & is in the trigger adjustment holes. Plate doesn't line up with screws & no way to adjust trigger without taking entire plate off. Only one other thing I seen & its pretty minor. Gotta get to sleep
RTI P3 performance .30
Joe

20230612_194920.jpg

20230612_195040.jpg

20230612_195046.jpg

20230612_195118.jpg

20230612_195122.jpg

20230612_195131.jpg

20230612_195919.jpg

20230612_202057.jpg

20230612_202043.jpg

20230612_202024.jpg

Here is the low down on why the trigger adjustment holes don't line up. These plates are P2 plates & the correct P3 plates are on next shipment to AOA. RTI has assured the P3 plates line up perfect. If you want the FDE colored grip definitely ask about that when ordering as mine came black. My understanding is they all come black to USA then plates swapped out. So all is good & will do testing this weekend. F & F is of high grade & no complaints there. Now to see how it shoots at 100
Joe

Reactions: Spinach and IRBent
I'd love to know how much range it has, from low reg to high. Like, can it shoot pellets and slugs from the lower pellet weight range to upper range of slugs. I've considered the P3 but it will be overkill for plinking and small game if say a .22 cal can't shoot anything lighter than maybe 20gr.
Here is the low down on why the trigger adjustment holes don't line up. These plates are P2 plates & the correct P3 plates are on next shipment to AOA. RTI has assured the P3 plates line up perfect. If you want the FDE colored grip definitely ask about that when ordering as mine came black. My understanding is they all come black to USA then plates swapped out. So all is good & will do testing this weekend. F & F is of high grade & no complaints there. Now to see how it shoots at 100
Joe

I'd love to know how much range it has, from low reg to high. Like, can it shoot pellets and slugs from the lower pellet weight range to upper range of slugs. I've considered the P3 but it will be overkill for plinking and small game if say a .22 cal can't shoot anything lighter than maybe 20gr.
I don't think the barrel I have in the .30 is a slug barrel. Pretty sure I'd have to go to .22 or .25 RPB. I'm starting with jsb 50.15 & ZAN 56 pellets
Ill definately ley ya know how it does at 100
Joe

I don't think the barrel I have in the .30 is a slug barrel. Pretty sure I'd have to go to .22 or .25 RPB. I'm starting with jsb 50.15 & ZAN 56 pellets
Ill definately ley ya know how it does at 100
Joe
My interest mostly lies in a .22 cal, capable of having fun punching paper at 50yds/meters in the back yard. But then also have enough power leftover to sling a 30gr slug downrange for medium size game if I decide I want to do that. Or swap to .30 cal and drop a deer.

Reactions: Jaxjax
My interest mostly lies in a .22 cal, capable of having fun punching paper at 50yds/meters in the back yard. But then also have enough power leftover to sling a 30gr slug downrange for medium size game if I decide I want to do that. Or swap to .30 cal and drop a deer.
I'll give you my experience or lack of it. 😉
Prophet 1 and 2, both purchased in .22 cal.
My yard is 65m, most of my testing is done there, normally at about 45m. Leave a bit room for the missus and animals.
No complaints from me or the neighbours when shooting pellets or lighter slugs, safe backstops.
Suits me fine, I'm a bit disabled so don't walk so far.
Open field close by, permission to shoot there, up the power, up the ammo weight, up the distance, have a test, the Prophets performance and flexibility still amazes me.

I'm a ex FT shooter, unable to walk a course.
Life and adaptation.🙂

RTI prophets have kept me interested and shooting, power adjustment is a big factor for me. One day, FT practice UK power levels, next session FAC after a 5 minute adjustment.

No connection with RTI, just a happy user.

My air arms and Daystate etc feel like orphan Annie's.😉
Enough of my waffle, go try, no buy a RTI.

Reactions: IRBent
I'll give you my experience or lack of it. 😉
Prophet 1 and 2, both purchased in .22 cal.
My yard is 65m, most of my testing is done there, normally at about 45m. Leave a bit room for the missus and animals.
No complaints from me or the neighbours when shooting pellets or lighter slugs, safe backstops.
Suits me fine, I'm a bit disabled so don't walk so far.
Open field close by, permission to shoot there, up the power, up the ammo weight, up the distance, have a test, the Prophets performance and flexibility still amazes me.

I'm a ex FT shooter, unable to walk a course.
Life and adaptation.🙂

RTI prophets have kept me interested and shooting, power adjustment is a big factor for me. One day, FT practice UK power levels, next session FAC after a 5 minute adjustment.

No connection with RTI, just a happy user.

My air arms and Daystate etc feel like orphan Annie's.😉
Enough of my waffle, go try, no buy a RTI.
I can feel that. Don't give up

16867523502626684799158171239724.jpg