• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

RTI PROPHET II GUN ORDER

I used the announcement of the Prophet II to watch for a better price on the original Prophet Performance standard. That paid of and had mine in a matter or days. Lovin' it too!

I don't think it likely that I will exceed the capabilities of the old version for some time.
Besides that, I always prefer to let the early adopters to work the bugs out of the latest and greatest before I jump on board.

I am waiting to see some user reports on how the new barrels perform. I am hoping the .25 performs well. If so, I might order one of them to expand the capabilities of my Performance .22.

Reactions: Jasonmc
It seems the most significant upgrades are a balanced valve (should mean easier cocking) and a slug friendly barrel.

I have designed balanced valves for many of my airguns but haven’t felt the need with my prophet. That said, it sounds like a cool upgrade. As most, I always want the latest/greatest. I believe I will hold off here though, RTI does seem to offer upgrade kits in time. Hopefully this will be no different. As I understand, the valve body will need to be changed to accommodate the newer valve, so it’ll probably be a bit pricey.

The slug barrel doesn’t interest me because I like using Shilen rimfire blanks for slug barrels.

Anxious for you to get the II in your hands and tell us all about it.

Dave