• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

RTI Prophet II barrel

Just joined up....been pcp shooting since '05.
Asking if anyone has gotten the new barrel coming out? Have one .22 on preorder. Just curious on real life experience?
1656514526233.jpeg

My .22 RPB barrels shows up today or tomorrow. Went with the 20" version to keep the length short on my compact. Hopefully this covid breaks soon so I can get out and test it. Have had perfect calm cool days for the past 5 days and have been hunkering down with a sick family since last saturday.
Hope you all get better

Update, they said the shroud they sent will work with the 24" barrel and that they have a USA location they are using. I believe it is Edgunwest as I received an email from them as well when I ordered. Half tempted to just put the long barrel and shroud in to see how it does instead of wait for the 20" barrel. There will be no extra space in the shroud so the sound is going to be barky.

Disregard. Pulled the shroud out of the plastic and it is the same size as my compact. Not going to work. Waiting on a return label.

Last edited:
Bummer on the mix up. Hope they straighten up for you quickly. My new barrel in last week. Very accurate with pellets. Sub MOA at 100 yds. Tried some slugs I cast. Not impressed. Not barrels fault! Sized .218, 217, 216, 215. Realize lead and proper temp will affect end result. Still going to experiment some more. Hope was to produce decent accuracy for hunting. Slug mold is boat tail 35 gr. Maybe expecting too much. Know swaged is better than cast, but swag kits are pricey.