RTI Prophet Custom / Aftermarket upgrades?? Show us your supped-up RTI Prophet?

I have had the same issue with the bottle touching the barrel without a bipod and bottle clamp. Just using a shooting bag as a rest my bottle would touch the barrel. This is an issue that RTI needs to address immediately. When shooting off of objects the same thing happens. A full length arca-swiss rail would be beneficial. K&L please make this!
Really!! I have 3 RTI rifles and don't have that issue... One is on the bar right now..
(Wife loves it when I put my rifles on the bar.. 🤣) I just checked and my bottle will not move without a lot of force. The only way I can imagine it being able to flex is that the bottle and reg isn't screwed in all the way..

Agree, I was thinking about using a carbon fiber tube set ups using scope rings to attach but this looks more refined, particularly if you can split that adapter.
Making sure you understand…
There is a “Shiewee” $37 adapter from Amazon. This converts your Picatinny rail to Arca. Its only 60mm long - this is important because you don’t want one that is longer than 60mm.

The AliExpress $40 “BEXIN” set consists of two arca clamps that are screwed together, you can easily separate them- its just two allen screws. It also consists of an Arca 400mm rail that is Arca on both TOP and BOTTOM.

You can buy the double Arca clamp without the 400mm rail for just $12.85 (incredible quality- amazing what you can get directly from China)

Yes, you could just buy the Shiwee $37 adapter, or this one for $32, and screw a long Arca plate to it - with the arca side facing down so that it can attach to a tripod. This $32 adapter has two screw holes in the bottom, so using both might work better if you are trying to bolt a plate directly to it…

Zelnoox Picatinny Arca Swiss Plate,Picatinny Rail to Arca Tripod Mount,Picatinny Rail Converted into Arca RRS Dovetail Adapter, Compatiable RRS Really Right Stuff Tripod Mount https://a.co/d/5jp7LnA

Reactions: JungleShooter
Agree, I was thinking about using a carbon fiber tube set ups using scope rings to attach but this looks more refined, particularly if you can split that adapter.
I tried the tube with scope mounts and it just did not seem very rigid. Maybe if I found a smaller tube to epoxy inside the one I had, but at that point I did not feel like messing with it anymore.
It did kind of look good though.

Right now I am just using a Saber Tactical universal rail extension. Plenty stiff, but would like at least 4 to 6 more inches to move the bipod forward.
ProphetKL.jpg