• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

RTI Prophet Compact CZ Barrel kit in .177....YES there is such a thing

Right now, and I hate this wait, I have to hold getting the RTI Prophet Compact, I think we call it basic economics. Hopefully, in a month that will be solved. So in the mean time I am amusing myself and looking at the "center fold" photos of the lovely gun, and I found something new under barrel kits, a .177 cal CZ made 400 mm barrel kit from RTIArms.shop (Francisco's page. If any dealer has a close relationship with RTI it IS Francisco.)

Anyways, some people have expressed disappointment that the RTI PPC is not offered in .177 cal in the standard set up, but I guess it is. For amusement I did the whole add to cart and all came up as an RTI Prophet Compact with the 400mm barrel kit in .177.

Let's see, and yah I will get crap for this comment from the FX guys on barrel swapping, but they can't claim this. You get a fully tunable gun where you can swap barrels in different calibers, AND you have the CZ barrel option. As we all known CZ barrels in .177 are for the most part known for being shooters were other brands (FX) can be hit or miss, and CZ barrels generally not pellet / slug picky.

SO FYI Folks with RTI PPCs.

Link: https://www.rtiarms.shop/products/cz-barrels-made-for-rti-arms-prophet-compact?variant=40802076786855

RTI PPC barrel kit.1631388611.png