• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

RTI Prophet barrel kits

@jland48 -- AOA will sell you the barrel kit and they (might) not send you the removal tool. They clearly state that it's included - hold them to it. I bought one for mine and when it didn't come with the tool I called them out on it - they came through and sent it to me no charge. I saw this post and first thing I did was look to see if they'd changed that yet - apparently not. Also - be prepared to use / re-use the air stripper (? is that what it's called - the thing that threads onto the end of the barrel ) from your OEM barrel on the new one you get from AOA - they're the older Priest barrels that come with that same part BUT - it's to big and won't fit. That drove me up the wall trying to figure that out. 

Does anyone know when or how to obtain a barrel change kit for the Prophet?

What cal are you looking to buy? I was very pleased with AOA during and after my purchase. I bought a .30 cal prophet performance with the .22 cal barrel kit. Had them swap and setup the .22 cal on the gun with redesigns. Plan on switching over to the .30 cal soon but right now I’m having to much fun with the .22 cal.

I went for 25 caliber to 177 in standard, Just adjusting the hammer spring I went from 1200 back down to 900 FPSI thought the gun was going to shoot all over the place at 1,200 FPS with the JSB 13,43 gr pellets , It impressed me at 48 yards and a slight wind , It would take a sparrow every shot, shot count is just crazy high

Anyone want to trade a 25 caliber barrel for a 30

Mike

The barrel tool is not needed. Just a couple of metric allen wrenches.
914AA12A-D849-48AC-9195-83E3B09ED336.1642362555.jpeg