• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

RTI-Prophet Baffles for Shroud

I'm also interested in adding baffles to quiet the gun. I bought my moderator from Silent Thunder Ordance. Since I had an order in, I bought 3 of their inexpensive foam baffles.
They said only 1 baffle was needed but believing "more is better" I added all 3. I haven't tested to see the difference with and without, but with their moderator & baffles my gun is sufficently quiet for backyard shooting in the neighborhood.
After shooting 30-40 Pellets, the foam baffles got compressed at the base of the barrel. Don't know if that's good or bad.

Have you tried adding the Daystate baffles? On this forum, there doesn't seem to be agreement if they work.
I'm interested in your project. If you go into production - let me know.
Bill R in Ft Lauderdale

I have the Daystate baffles but only 4 of them where 5 would fit. They do a great job of taming the prophet/priest. I also added a 3 section 30mm Huma mod that helps even more.
Where you able to buy a kit with everything baffles, spacers & spring?
Where did you buy it? Do the baffles, without the moderator, noticeably quiet your gun?
Thanks Bill R

Yeah call up Airguns of Arizona and order the Pulsar Daystate baffles and spring. 5 will fit with the spring cut down to put tension on the baffle stack. 4 leaves a little more room at the front of the stack for air to expand into the shroud. The spring they sell with it will look like a shotgun tube magazine spring so lots of room to cut different length sections.

Last edited: