Tuning RTI Prophet and Priest

So the 20" CZ priest barrel will fit as a straight replacement for the 24" .22LR 

Giving an extra 4" of empty shroud for sound reduction, while retaining the ,500cc bottle, and overall length of 30".

That sounds like a alternative to the compact and what I have read as it's " needed " moderator.

Just something that's been swirling around in may head for a while.

Good luck.

@harrymoreland, indeed you can. I have a 20” CZ barrel in my priest 2, and have added a one piece baffle in the shroud. Because I have a shorter shroud, I added a short piece of carbon tube as well, but with the longer performance shroud, it may fit without additional length. Gun measures around 30.5 inches now. 
4431CED6-A7B3-4F3C-AE69-0B5A9BAE354E.1642356319.jpeg
05AF5421-FD70-47C8-904D-515AA43BBCF0.1642356320.jpeg

At least the earlier priests had a thinner material thickness with same outer diameter in the shroud. This means that there exists two different sizes of the "barrel end thingy" to match the respective inner diameters. Worth to know if your mixing barrels between priest and prophet.

I am curious as to whether the Prophet 2 and Priest 2 barrels have the same OD on the "barrel end thingy" that comes with them, so the Priest 2 barrel would work in a Prophet 2 gun with the original shroud. I may want to get a 177 barrel for the Prophet 2. Are the Priest 2 probes the same design as the Prophet 2 probes?