RTI Prophet .22

Jim Chapman has a short video on it. From what I gather rhe Rti team used that same setup at EBR and slayed it. 44 ft lbs and sub moa at 100 yards with 60 plus shots. I have the prophet 25 pushing 60 ft lbs and 75 shots currently. I feel I Can tweak for a few more stable shots. With the longer barrel I am getting some good results with slugs as well. Definitely sub moa.

Is the 24" ( 600mm ) the "LR" version of this one?

( whoa -- I just checked AoA's web site and the 'LR' version isn't listed anymore - just the "Performance" one and based on the listed specs for that one - the barrel is 17.7 or 450mm )

I could have sworn that they (AoA) had multiple models of the prophet listed just a few days ago . . .

i ordered mine in late June. they told me that they were receiving a shipment after the 4th, would take a week to tune and clean em, then mail out the following week. they told me to expect the gun at the end of the month. I called last week and i was told "everything is on schedule".... (kinda cryptic). I shot em an email today and asked if i was going to recieve an email with a tracking number. (i need to give the wif'o, with a $2000 package getting dropped at our door :) ) hopefully i get a response in the morning... fingers crossed for this week or next.

truth be told, they're slammed; and awaiting a package from Europe... There's alot of variables in the works...

i've got the 22 lr with the 25g pellets coming. I'll let ya know how she shoots asap :)

Remember to clean the barrel, This is the first gun I have ever ordered through AOA , They do not clean the guns at least not mine, 25 caliber RTI Prophet high power, They gave me a test page with the grouping of the gun,, I can NOT believe they shot this gun with all the grease in the barrel...

When I cleaned the barrel I can say I am 99.9 % positive that NO pellet was shot through the barrel....

Unless they repacked the barrel,, which I doubt

Mike.

I wonder if anyone in the history of mail ordering airguns has received a 2.5' test page group? I will say this, I got a gun from AOA that came with a shot string that had a massive ES. I called them and said why would you ship me something like this. But I wasn't too mad because I admired their honesty. Rich made it right. All I could picture is the guy placing the shot string paper in the case chuckling and thinking, this guy is going to poop when he sees this.

vetmx

That was funny, Made me laugh,,, Just about all my guns been bought through Tony or Earnest, 

This is my first bottle gun, Just going to shoot it a while before doing any tuning or adjustments 

Orion made me a little clip on doodad that clips to the bottom of the gun , Keeps the sharp metal off your hand.

So far so good I really like the Prophet

Mike