• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Tuning RTI Prophet 2,or 3 .22cal Monster Redesigned velocity?

yep, I’m not sorting. Must be one of the issues.

.1 gr variance will result in around 1 fps variance at the chrono for this weight range of pellet.

So a 25 and a 26 gr will have 10 fps spread, or 24 vs 26 gr closer to 20. This is approximate and depends on various factors such as your barrel length, pressure, caliber, pellet weight, but for a .22 shooting 20-30 gr that rule applies. Sorting can get your es down 1% alone which can have a reasonable impact at range on the target.

-Matt

I know that you guys are interested in the performance of the .22 RPB (faster twist slug) barrel with the MRDs…

…but I thought I’d share this result I got yesterday shooting MRDs from the .22 LR (1:32 twist) barrel at 912-915 fps.

First time I tried the PP V1 at my 40 Yard Challenge target I made up - shot a new personal best 247 19X - pretty exciting.

I know the LR barrel will keep the MRDs stable at over 1,000 fps, but I’m liking the “shootability” of my 915fps tune - reg at about 120 bar (perhaps 118).

-Ed

IMG_2595.jpeg

IMG_2598.jpeg