• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle RTI Priest2 Performance/Prophet Performance in .177

Classified Status
NLA

JAG1

Oct 21, 2018
Nolensville, TN
Selling my RTI Priest2 in 177. Excellent condition and super accurate. Purchased from AOA mid last year. Only selling it because outside of a little spontaneous pest control here and there, I just don’t have the time that I used to, to devote to the sport and hate to see it just sit.

The Priest2 is shooting 13.43 RD's really accurately. Surprisingly it is also shooting the JSB KnockOuts (also 13.43's) about as accurate. I've only done testing so far at 30 yards in my back yard, so I’m not able to see its full capabilities as far as distance, but where it currently sits is at 860fps with a reg pressure of 130bar. That's pretty much how I received it and have been very happy with it's groupings (about the size of a penny), so I've never had a need to adjust although I know it's more capable than that with the adjustment of the hammer spring and regulator, but it has much more power as it sits, than what I need it for (pest control). I can put the lead exactly where I want it to be placed. I can get about 80+ shots on a fill and have never had any issues with leaking; it holds air with no problems.

I installed a little piece of painted acrylic 'stick' to the butt plate as a bag rider. Easily removed by removing the bolt if you don't want it, or if you want to get the real RTI bag rider. Overall, It’s a fantastic little gun and will do you right.

Asking $875 shipped to your door in its original case (scope not included and shipped only in CONUS). Payment via PP F&F.

IMG_27211.JPG
IMG_27201.JPG
IMG_2722.JPG

Last edited: