RTI RTI priest 2, has anyone added a second plenum?

The Priest 2 has this tether nipple. Can this be removed and add another plenum extension there as well? This guys extra plenum gets him huge power.

Screenshot_20240215_152421_Facebook.jpg

20240215_112328.jpg

Reactions: JaceSpace1369
The foster fitting is to fill the gun if there is a regulator in the gun the plenum you want to add would be after the reg but before the valve the foster fitting is in front of the reg if it has a regulator so no you would have to find a spot after the regulator hopefully that makes Sense
I am pretty certain the one he is referring to is after the regulator.
He is talking about the one at the butt end of the gun. It is only on the Priest and first version of the Prophet

Don’t waste your time. The Priest with the addition of the conventional screw on plenum has all the plenum the gun will ever need.
Kinda. It still will not match the 38fpe my evanix rainstorm could do. With 21g piledriver slugs it would punch into my helium tank every shot if strait on. Reg at 180bar stil stall out at 32fpe and just wont penetrate. Wildman 21g slugs are too fat .178 and only do 22fpe at the same settings. I get a pile of shots even at 180bar, but would like to get just that bit more to help me not miss the old evanix again. This string is reg at 170bar on the reg, starting at shot 17, after adjusting the hammer spring, ran out of usable spring at 180bar after this went back to 170bar.
Screenshot_20240214_175620_FX Radar.jpg

20240215_120346.jpg

All the plenum in the world won’t make a difference if you don’t have flow and barrel length. On my Priest ll, I would decrease my poppet diameter when I made one.
so, i need to get a 22 prophet 2 and swap the barrels. Making the more flow for the .177. And the the priest could be 22and big shot count pelleteer. Not even sure if that is possible. Lol

I'm more interested in capacity. I don't run any of my stuff any harder than need be to do what I need it to do.
That is why i am sitting at 170 bar. Reg is good for 200 and it makes no movement during shot cycle, same reason i went back to .25 on my Wildcat. To make 37fpe with 22 slugs it was much more abrupt of a cycle vs 45fpe in 25 , less air and zero movement. The RTI is super easy to tune and never changed til i pretty much maxed the spring.

Reactions: IndyDurtdigger
I'm more interested in capacity. I don't run any of my stuff any harder than need be to do what I need it to do.
I never looked at it that way. But yes, air capacity is air capacity. I don’t even use the the bottle that comes with my RTI’s. I always swap to a 480 even with my .30 slugger. I don’t like bulk and filling guns now is a breeze. But adding them should get you some extra shots.

That is why i am sitting at 170 bar. Reg is good for 200 and it makes no movement during shot cycle, same reason i went back to .25 on my Wildcat. To make 37fpe with 22 slugs it was much more abrupt of a cycle vs 45fpe in 25 , less air and zero movement. The RTI is super easy to tune and never changed til i pretty much maxed the spring.
Does your gun have a transfer port restrictor in it for .177?