• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

RTI RTI priest 2, has anyone added a second plenum?

IMG_1812.JPG

I put two on my Prophet II

Yes, Soren is the dude I was thinking of. If you look at his velocities, he’s not focused on trying to have a powder burner, he focused on accuracy.
I am just after enough to punch through my red helium tank, it is very accurate. If an evanix that i paid $400for could do it, it just doesnt seem that far fetched.

Well your Evanix is probably an unregulated gun. No different than the AEA cannons. A regulated gun is what everyone wants for their consistency. An unregulated gun can produce some insane power for its barrel size. My AEA HP Max .30 makes more power with its 12” barrel than my P2 .30 makes with a 500mm barrel. I would have to run my P2‘s reg way up there where the unregulated gun is making its peak power in order to match it. Then have the hammer strike to crack the valve. RTI didn’t build that gun to punch holes in metal tanks. It was designed to be long range consistent. The Evanix is just a cheap cannon with a bell curve and a heavy hammer to crack that valve at 3,000psi. Bottom line, the unregulated gun will always have the advantage when producing big power. The regulated gun gives some of that up for consistency.