• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

RTI Customer service

I’m on the RTI mailing list. They ran a free shipping offer over last weekend. Needing a few things (OK, wanting a few things) I placed an order, shipped on Monday and it arrived TODAY (Wednesday)….. LESS THAN 48 HOURS LATER.

Guys, THEY ARE IN SLOVENIA.

Can’t get that service in the CONUS.

I am happy when i get that kind of speed from 50 miles away inside Denmark.
I dont even get 48 hours from the Netherlands ( Huma & Krale ) as i recall it is usually a bit more than that, and thats 434 miles or if you jump int a car 7.5 hours of driving according to google maps.
And i dont even think thats maxing your cars top speed out on the German autobahns as you go thru there. ;)

I don't want to be a party pooper but I think RTI has Warehouse in Spain. At least it would appear to be the starting point of my order. And that was the case in the previous few as well. Does it make the service even faster or...But yes, RTI has a very well functioning customer service and I haven't never been disappointed.
IMG_2131.jpg

RTI is in Slovenia. RTI Arms Shop is in Spain ( Madrid I think ). And yes - they are stupid fast with regards to shipping and have exceptional customer support / response time to inquiries / questions. Same here re: the recent free shipping deal they had last weekend - I needed some parts for one of mine - I took advatage of that offer and like above - from Madrid to Upstate NY in 2 - maybe 3 days. I'm literally seven hours drive time to PA's warehouse in Ohio ( I actually drove there once to swap something out ) and it still takes them a week to get me ammo. Same with UA, AOA, etc . . . . I don't know how these Euro based parts suppliers do it but it's *awesome*.

Hey thanks guys for the help on the geography lesson. You are correct. It did not depart Slovenia but in fact its point of origin was Madrid Spain (not to be confused with any of the 22 cities in the US named Madrid, one being in Colorado which I passed through recently). And for keeping me on the straight and narrow from spreading false information. I would feel terrible if someone were to travel all the way to Slovenia based on my post to pick up their order only to learn it was in fact, warehoused in Spain.
But still, you must agree, a package traveling 4792 miles (4154 nautical) in two days is a feat unmatched by even the most monolithic airgun manufacturers.