RTI compact barrel upgrade CZ or LW RPB?

So looking to turn my Compact .22 into a dedicated heavy pellet/slug gun. I have found .216 slugs to shoot the best so far in the 16" CZ barrel that I currently have. I pre-ordered a LW RPB 20" barrel and am finding out that they won't be expected in till Feb/March of next year. Plan was to get the 24" shroud to still use my baffles and short Huma moderator if need be. I was testing my 16" barrel at 130 bar reg with modest amount of hammer spring and getting 905 fps on 17.5 NSA .216 slugs, H&N Barracuda 21.1 pellets at 868 fps with stupid consistent velocity, and JSB 25.39 redesigns at 791 fps. Should I change my order for the 20" CZ barrel or wait for the LW RPB? I really am in no rush but the CZ barrel shows promise with the heavier stuff and the extra 4" (no need for wiener jokes) would help get the velocity up without having to bump up hammer spring. Shot count is not terrible right now for what it is trying to do in this short of a barrel and the report is still quiet.

I have the compact II with the 20" CZ barrel , I have never had a barrel shoot 18gr JSB pellets at 980 FPS this accurate, I have not touched nothing with the gun except clean the barrel and install a moderator . I will start tuning with it as I change pellets around soon.
I have the LW 20" 177 barrel
The 24 " LW 30 barrel
the 25 is on my Prophet I now I think its also a 24" LW barrel