• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

RTI Arms shop. Talk about a good laugh.

I placed an order for a mag and bag rider. They came very quickly from across the pond. But they sent the wrong caliber mag. No big deal. Email sent, instructions given about who to return it to, and I did. Weeks go by, no mag. Email sent again with a quick reply saying they will send it. I was also offered free shipping on anything else I would like to buy and have shipped along with the magazine. Today a box came and I was happy to see they threw in a T-shirt. I thought that was a nice gesture and tossed it in the wash load that was headed downstairs. Brought my clothes up to fold and thought I’ll wear that T-shirt tomorrow to work. Stood there in utter amazement staring at an AEA airguns T-shirt. A RTI Prophet store sent a RTI owner a T-shirt advertising the Harbor Freight airgun of the airgun industry. So they essentially sent me a rag. So does someone there have an interesting sense of humor? A smart a$$? Who knows but they are now on my last resort list.

Last edited:
Some business arrangement. When you click on the manufacturers name on that link page, it directs you to the RTI Arms page, for example

The owner is Francisco and he has alot of different "shops". Each one is brand specific

Reactions: madeintheuk
The owner is Francisco and he has alot of different "shops". Each one is brand specific

Ok. That makes sense. Now I know where they might have came up with an AEA shirt. I guess a RTI shirt for a RTI customer just didn’t make any sense.

Reactions: madeintheuk
Francisco dealt with edgun first. This would make sense. Anyone that has ties to edgun is not a nice person. Yup. I said it, and I’ve Owned 4 edguns. I really enjoyed their brand until the politics became involved. Ed personally thanking his buyers for funding wars he donated money to. I’m done with anyone that does business with that man or his brand. Francisco being one of them.

Won’t be surprised if I get pee pee whacked for this one, as it violates AGN rules, but I had to get it off my chest.

Great sales and service from those guys. Francisco 1st class dude.