• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

RTI ARMS Prophet II leaking air

I'm happy to spend my money with RTI products Mike, excellent customer service. Often I wish I had more money to spend. Life!

admittedly, I've had a few problems but RTI have always resolved everything. Rare attributes nowadays.

Sorry to hear about your shroud, I need a shroud for my prophet, some idiot shot it, accidental discharge. 1 meter from me. Barrel is ok, shroud had to be cut in a few places just to disassemble.

Next pension day I will order a shroud
Life.

Mshosted is sending me a new valve RTI sent him a few to share, Big Thanks,
Thats why i feel comfortable ordering a Prophet III good dealer service.
I got a Uragan I have tried to order a shroud for and get nothing for six months
Mike
Mike, who would be a preferred RTI dealer? My only experience with a retail purchase was a RPB barrel from RTI (high price), and a LR barrel from Airgun heaven (great price). I’m thinking about a P3 too.

I have received the new 4-gen valve. A little disappointing looking at the quality finish.
D491F62A-1F7C-42A6-BF4A-642ADD0A1D5F.jpeg

Polished, looking like this:
12E04019-4C13-4A49-BA6E-FB9B6E15CFA7.jpeg

After shooting I have noticed the gun consumes a lot more air. The valve is closing slower. The hole is 0.9mm. The older valve has 1.5mm.

Last edited: