• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Reduced - RTI Arms - Prophet 3 Performance 22 cal

Classified Status
WTS

Blackpaw

Apr 23, 2020
Idaho, United States
Hello Everyone:

My sister was finally able to ship me my Prophet 3 Performance std length in 22 cal. The gun is essentially brand new, and for full disclosure I removed the Vector Optics scope I had on it for the Athlon, so it will need to be sighted in. Sale price $1350 ($1000 below market) plus we spilt shipping or someone buys it by Monday, April 22, I will pay shipping.

PM me if interested and we will talk.

The reason I want to get it sold, is one the delay in receiving and also, Tuesday I fly to Europe for a month to see my fiancee, and no I won't take low balling just to do the sale. If it isn't sold by Monday, then who ever wants it will have to wait until mid May when I return. FYI gun was purchased from Francesco at RTI shop.

Reason for Sale: gun is a bit heavy for me, going to stick with the BKR Ranger for now.

I have a great reputation for sales on this board, just due to life events the last six months I haven't been around much. I have sold at several guns, all tier A on this board.

Sale Details to keep it simple, and payment must be received before the gun is shipped:
  • Price: $1350 ($1000 below market)
    • Plus half of shipping / exception is if bought by Monday 22 April I will pay shipping
  • Region of Sale: only CONUS
  • Payment Method
    • PayPal FF or purchaser pays fees
    • Venmo
    • Zelle
Here are the following specs on the gun and NO the Atlas bipod is NOT included in the sale:
  1. RTI Arms Prophet 3 Performance - 22 Cal
  2. Athlon 4x14x44 BTR scope
  3. 2 magazines - RTI and Orion
  4. RTI case
  5. Some pellets - I will thrown in some tins of JSB something (I don't buy crap)
We know these are solid platforms, so here is the eye candy.

IMG_1727.JPG

IMG_1726.JPG

IMG_1728.JPG

IMG_1732.JPG

IMG_1735.JPG

IMG_1734.JPG

IMG_1731.JPG

IMG_1733.JPG

IMG_1736.JPG

IMG_1737.JPG

Last edited: