Royale .22 reg pressure

I'm not sure what Royale version I got .It might be a lothar walther barrel version? Do not know. But if I understand correctly, all bobcat mk2, Gladiator , boss and royale have the same powerful block . It's a tubed 200 version , non regulatet, with power adjuster. The text on the block do not say smooth twist and do not say caliber .22 .like many others do. It now have a huma reg, block installation.

Hi folks 

For long range accuracy.
Do you think a royale .22 would be capable of shooting jsb 25,39 at its best speed with some tuning ? or should I just continue with the 18,13 and 15,89 ?
Believe the 25,39 like high speed?900+

I think the answer is no. Even if you could reach that velocity, I think accuracy would be poor. I haven't had a standard power rifle that shot the JSB 25 grain very well. 

I had a 2014 version R400 that came with a factory reg in it. The previous owner had it shooting around 825 so I took it out and turned it up and was able to hit 940 with the 18 gr jsb however I don't remember the reg setting but it was somewhere around 140 I think. I backed off the hst until I hit 925 and it was an extremely accurate laser getting 60 or more shots. I have since traded it off though.

I'm not sure what Royale version I got .It might be a lothar walther barrel version? Do not know. But if I understand correctly, all bobcat mk2, Gladiator , boss and royale have the same powerful block . It's a tubed 200 version , non regulatet, with power adjuster. The text on the block do not say smooth twist and do not say caliber .22 .like many others do. It now have a huma reg, block installation.

If you have a lothar barrel, it should have rifling from breach to muzzle I believe. Just run a tight fitting patch down the barrel and find out. If that's the case, you could see how it likes 21 grain cudas if you wanted to try a heavier pellet.

I mentioned above that my Huma reg indicated 150 bar when I finished my tuning, and that I doubted that number. Today, I filled the rifle to 220 bar, and shot it down to the point at which it appeared to fall off the reg. This occurred after 115 shots, average velocity 879, SD of 3, and at a pressure indicated on the rifle gauge of 120 bar. This is much closer to what I expected than the 150 bar indicated on the reg. The rifle gauge is probably not perfect, but in testing it against my tank gauge, I think it reasonably accurate. And I think the shot count probably indicates something much closer to 120 also.