Rough Start to PCP Ownership

So I am shopping for a Kral Puncher Breaker, but just can't get the combo I want for the price I want. Black/black synthetic in .177. I can get the marine finish with synthetic stock for the price I want, I can get the black with wood stock for the price I want, but not black on black. Oh and the black/black .22 is the price I want. Since I don't know when I will get the Kral, I turn to the inexpensive Beeman 1357 bullpup I keep seeing every time I look at the Krals. I fond a deal on the 1357 and make the buy. This one shows up at the house with some air in the cylinder. I connect to my compressor and it pumps right up. Actually other than being a little louder than I would like, I am really enjoying this rifle with no complaints.

Suddenly the Kral is offered on sale and I have a discount code to boot. I order and receive my Kral and excitedly hook it up to my compressor. No good; all the air bleeds right out the barrel. I contact AGD and wait. While waiting I research and discover that this is not all that uncommon. I try every trick I can find: airing while cocked, while cocking, while dry firing, while tapping the valve area, while oriented in different directions but, no good. AGD writes back and tells me I really need to use a hand pump and make about 15 rapid pumps to seat the valve or to use a bottle and rapidly fill some air to seat the valve. I didn't really want to invest in either as I already purchased a portable compressor, but resign myself to the cheaper of the options. Fast forward to tonight. With my new pump connected I begin to pump and pump and pump. I'm pumping like Dig Dug on crack, but air just rushes out of the barrel albeit at a much faster/louder rate then my compressor. I type this as I rest for nearly blacking out. I'll try again this time with an assistant tapping on the valve area, but starting to lose hope. Am I going to need a bottle after all?

Next episode may be my recent experience purchasing an ATI Nova Freedom. Spoiler alert it had to be returned after the first day of ownership.

If it's a seating of o-rings issue, you might want to use one of those gas-station air sources. It's the kind of thing that can put the bead on a tire (when changing tires of a car), i.e. the air comes in rapidly. It's not very high pressure, but it's high volume. You'd have to make a little adapter to go from Schraeder to whatever your gun uses. But I imagine something Schraeder-like is easy to find for these kinds of hoses.

Usually (I thought) when you buy a PCP it comes with a small amount of air in the tank, so that the o-rings stay seated.

then he should do it and it will work lol .. he probably should grind the ends flat ' and polish them' on his valve return spring as soon as hes comfortable with the gun to .. if the parakeet oks the idea that is ..i thought it was funny myself .. bad dizzums ..
So the two pellets block the air from leaving the transfer port and force the valve closed? If it doesn't work then the pellets just shoot out the barrel? Im not a big PCP shooter but that makes sense (I think)