• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Rotek for 449

Decision made.

I spoke with the Umarex Service Department this morning and after he 'checked with the gunsmiths' he stated that this was the expected normal performance out of this gun. They apparently tested the .22 cal, but their results were 20-25 good, regulated shots before pellet speed dropped off pretty rapidly.

Not what I am looking for and heck, I've got a couple of Hatsans which can be 'truck guns' if needed.

So the Rotek is boxed up on the front porch waiting for FedEx pick up. At the end I will be eating about $90 to cover the return shipping cost and the 15% return fee but I decided that this was better than keeping a $380 gun which I would never really like.

Plus I can use this money to help pay for the gun I bought off Pyramydair earlier this week when they posted their 20% off refurbs sale.😁

Decision made.

I spoke with the Umarex Service Department this morning and after he 'checked with the gunsmiths' he stated that this was the expected normal performance out of this gun. They apparently tested the .22 cal, but their results were 20-25 good, regulated shots before pellet speed dropped off pretty rapidly.

Not what I am looking for and heck, I've got a couple of Hatsans which can be 'truck guns' if needed.

So the Rotek is boxed up on the front porch waiting for FedEx pick up. At the end I will be eating about $90 to cover the return shipping cost and the 15% return fee but I decided that this was better than keeping a $380 gun which I would never really like.

Plus I can use this money to help pay for the gun I bought off Pyramydair earlier this week when they posted their 20% off refurbs sale.😁

I placed an order for one yesterday, but after seeing Umarex's response about how your gun is shooting I just canceled the order. Thankfully it was before it had shipped, so there was no restocking fee.

Sheesh, I hope Odoyle and I don’t start getting hate mail from Umarex. I guess it’s their fault for selling a horribly inefficient gun.

Well if anyone orders a 177 UMAREX Gauntlet for $180-$229 (Depending where it's purchased from and discount used) and a $35 Hajimoto Barrel band and $69 2 stage trigger it would give a lot more shots and be as accurate if not more accurate with practically no tuning needed and only a 200bar fill and a great amount of regulated shots.