• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Other Rossi airguns ?

Has someone impressions from this brand - Rossi ?
I met them at IWA expo at Nurnberg and at first look they are good.

All i know - they are Brasilian made, looks good, not cheap, up to .25 caliber ... I can find info in youtube only in portugesse :(
IMG_3084.JPG

IMG_3085.JPG

Rossi used to be known as junk PB's in the U.S. back in the 1980's and 90's as well as Taurus. Both old companies in Brazil (which is in chaos now) These two companies have had very close ties over the years. I always thought they had their place but the offerings we in the U.S. were able to get were normally their lower priced revolvers. Both have a much better reputation now especially Rossi which make some very fine pb's with Taurus catering to the polymer crowd for their income. Although extremely ugly air rifles IMO, I think anything made by Rossi now in the pcp world is worth a second look.

View attachment 443264
How does single action differ from double action in an air rifle?
Is it like two power levels? Something like 1/2 cocked vs fully cocked?
6lb carbine in wood? If it's tunable it could be fun, depending on accuracy.
Anyone know the price range?
It would appear the single action sear notch is slightly further back than the stroke of the double action, in essence, giving it slightly more hammer spring tension in single action.

Dave

Reactions: AmosBurton