• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Feedback ROLLOSMONSTER * BAD * TRANSACTION * BEWARE * ( Javimonster)

Hawkeye51

Mar 3, 2018
Missouri, United States
ROLLOSMONSTER (Javier Galindo Saldago) Javimonster (PayPal) 

I responded to his ad for an Artemis PP750. He is a member here for several years with some sales but no feedback. Several messages including a phone number.

Sent $325 via PayPal (friends & family by mistake) before I realized what I did. Got a text saying he got the payment & would send tracking number in the morning. That was a week ago. Several messages & texts after that & no response. Called the number 951-577-4417 & machine said leave message for Ren Culture. Any help from members or moderators would be appreciated. If by the grace of God, a gun shows up, I will publicly apologize & remove this review. 

He has two other items in classified for sale. Beware. 

MOD EDIT: REMOVED GOVT ID. WE WILL ADD THIS PERSON TO THE KNOWN SCAMMER LIST AND INITIATE A CONVERSATION WITH HIM.