• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Rohm twinmaster Hunter air rifle and Jkhan Noblesse Bullpup air rifle

Classified Status
NLA

NRN2015

Jun 11, 2015
Oregon, United States
hello airgun friends,

two guns for sale.

Rohm twinmaster Hunter .22 cal. This is a one of kind short run production gun. It is a semi auto. it has a Lothar Walther barrel made for the Rohm factory. I am not the original owner. I purchased this gun "used" several years ago. The gun holds air and fires. I believe it shoots around 600 or 700 fps with 18 grain pellets. It is a little finicky because of the balanced valve system. And because of the hammerless design cocking effort is next to nothing. It is in single shot form currently and it has a 5 round magazine. It uses a Walther branded air cylinder that are 4500psi! I may or may not have a fill adapter for it (fill adapter not part of the sale, but if i have one for it...ill throw it in), but it does use a walther fill adapter that normally come on those fancy 10 meter rifles. Gun holds air and fires, but may need some tweaking for best performance. gun is sold as is. $400 shipped, no trades at this time. Lower 48 shipping only. Paypal, Zelle, Cash app, USPS money order. Comes with gun, air cylinder, and magazine.
rhom twin master hunter 002.jpg

rhom twin master hunter 001.jpg

Jkhan Noblesse Bullpup. This gun was purchased new as .357 caliber air rifle. I have converted this gun to shoot .25 cailber pellets. The gun is HUMA regulated. The gun comes with original .357 barrel and magazine. The gun brand new was $1000-. Way back in 2015 or 2016. Sold as is.
This gun is setup as a .25 caliber (comes with one jkhan .25 cal magazine and .25 caliber barrel made by BSA), a .357 jkhan barrel and magazine, endcap adapter, and fill probe. $625 shipped, no trades at this time. Lower 48 shipping only. Paypal, Zelle, Cash app, USPS money order.

jkhan 003.jpg

jkhan 001.jpg

jkhan 002.jpg

Any reasonable offer will be considered on any of these rifles.

questions? please email me!

[email protected]