• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Targets RMAC target starter set!

Classified Status
NLA

Tominco

Apr 1, 2015
Colorado, United States
The event that happens in Utah uses mostly MGM brand targets. That's where I got these from a few years ago. I used them as templates to make my own for practice. I have no use for them anymore as I will not be returning to that exhibition. These are the same targets used for both speed and precision. Personally, I find value in practicing with the same targets that will be used at an event, whenever possible.
Everything is very high quality and made from 3/16 AR400 steel and rated to hold up to 36-42gr traveling at 800-1100fps. Most of their targets are relatively inexpensive (~$12) but, the bases are quite pricey! That's where most of my price for this set comes from. I'm also including an MGM target T-post mount. I like how they designed their targets to hang from the bases. The square hole design forces you to turn them to the side in order to mount them. This stops them from bouncing off when they get shot. Simple and clever, IMO.
Here's a link to the website - MGM targets Check them out, they've got a lot of fun and challenging targets! You can also take a look at the possibility of picking up some hex targets to challenge yourself and practice with.
I'm also throwing in a home made Fox target. I welded some threaded rod onto a piece of rebar and then cut out the shape of a fox similar to the one MGM sells and that was used at 91 yards in the speed event 2 years ago. It's not perfect and it's not AR400 but, it held up to me shooting it with my comp rifle at 91y.

$160 shipped conus. PayPal F&F preferred or add 3.5%.

IMG_5751.jpeg
IMG_5752.jpeg
IMG_5753.jpegIMG_5754.jpegIMG_5755.jpegIMG_5756.jpegIMG_5757.jpeg

Last edited: