RMAC 2023 & KARMA

Congrats to Cooper on doing well. And congrats on Kevin for being a great Dad to his sons.
Great story!
Thanks buddy. The e-mail was awesome! Great to hear from you!
Kev
Heartwarming to hear in todays world. Makes you feel good about the airgunning community! It is sometimes easy to forget how many good and generous people there still are in this world. Congrats to you and your boys thank you for sharing, and thank you to those guys for the good deeds they did.
RMAC is a little overwhelming. It's almost like high school. There are so many people and many little cliques. Not a bad thing, many of these people have been great friends for years. However, without exception, if we took the time to say hello & introduce ourselves, we were treated graciously & kindly. So many people I've talked to, known of or watched on line for years, came right over to say hello and make us feel welcomed. Ted, Shane, Nickolay, Landry, etc, etc, etc... Can't wait for next year!
Stoti

Last edited:
Kev, you set such a great example for your boys, no wonder they are so cool and well behaved. Great job to all of you, and good to see you again.
Thanks Mike, I really appreciate that. It was good to see you again! We already knew you are one of the good guys but heard a couple of stories that were pretty awesome.😉❤️ Joe R. told us what you did for him, not for recognition but just to help a fellow airgunner out. Good for you, that's really awesome! KARMA! That was a big part of this post and the lesson Cooper learned from loaning his bipod to a stranger in need. Have a good one!
Kev

Thank you! It was my best Father's Day for so many reasons. Just being with my boys for the week on a "guy's trip" was awesome, meeting and seeing so many terrific people, my boys shooting great, the generosity of Eyden and Adam, then Cooper winning the Masterpiece Arms chassis to top it all off. I can't remember the last time I cried...At the banquet, I think I got teary eyed three times because of the generosity of others and how it made Cooper feel! Have a good one, bud.
Stoti